WZCW Discussion Thread

I would recommend my drink to anyone who likes alcohol + soda mixes.

It's really good. Diaronno (amaretto) goes really well in Coke, Pepsi, Cherry Coke, Dr Pepper, Strawberry Fanta, Root Beer and Cream Soda.

See, I had no clue Diaronno was amaretto. I love amaretto, but rarely ever order anything with it. Thanks man.

I'll imagine you'll be involved in a four way match with Sloan, M and Mortlock if you're interested.

Speaking of M, he has the potential for so many awesome finishing move names beginning with Em, like M-balm as an example. Just my two cents.

I'm not RP-ing for this round (and maybe not the next either, I'll message Harthan or someone when I get my shit together haha) so I guess they'll have to settle for a less magnificent triple threat :p

As for the "em" sound being used in moves, I had that idea for a while, but for some reason I found it to be too entertaining imagining Japanese commentators losing their shit whilst yelling "MEGA M KICK" in terribly overdone Engrish so I stuck with the format I have now. I'll still probably chuck in a bunch of terrible puns with "em" sounds so there's that :D

I'm not RP-ing for this round (and maybe not the next either, I'll message Harthan or someone when I get my shit together haha) so I guess they'll have to settle for a less magnificent triple threat :p

As for the "em" sound being used in moves, I had that idea for a while, but for some reason I found it to be too entertaining imagining Japanese commentators losing their shit whilst yelling "MEGA M KICK" in terribly overdone Engrish so I stuck with the format I have now. I'll still probably chuck in a bunch of terrible puns with "em" sounds so there's that :D

See, with that kind of character though, do you want to throw all the puns in?

I could understand if you wanted to, but I feel like it may detract from your character. I know he's meant to be all bouncy, considering he's a mega heel, but I just feel that maybe where you want to put it the puns, it might turn your character into more of a comedian than a psychotic-funny supervillian.

Now, I'm not shitting on you, just lending a word.

See, with that kind of character though, do you want to throw all the puns in?

I could understand if you wanted to, but I feel like it may detract from your character. I know he's meant to be all bouncy, considering he's a mega heel, but I just feel that maybe where you want to put it the puns, it might turn your character into more of a comedian than a psychotic-funny supervillian.

Now, I'm not shitting on you, just lending a word.

Well I'll always write the M character with the logic of "be crazy and have fun because why the fuck not?" but I know where you're getting confused. It's hard to describe what I want to do with him since he doesn't exactly exist yet in WZCW terms, but I guess I want to place M in situations where he's performing truly evil acts whilst being all silly and funny and lighthearted and whatnot at the same time to juxtapose it all. I don't really want to lead on to stuff that may or may not appear in RP's (mainly because they don't exist yet) but I'll make a kind of half guarantee that M is more malevolent than he seems in the sample.

Fun fact: in my initial plan for the sample I had M beat someone to death with their own femur... But for obvious reasons that didn't eventuate :p

Hahaha how long has it been since the first time I said I would join? I'm gonna guess and say around a month after Zeus' debut... That's a long time now that I think about it...

I've been trying to get Habs to join for a while and Nightmare just needs some more pushing. I also get the feeling KB might join when the time is right.

Habs is good, very good.
I want Nightmare and Rated R Nightmare to feud using the opposite's characters because there's no way a frazzled creative team would be able to work out what would be going on there :p

What are the odds on KB applying post-adminship as Lucy the Bunny for an All Stars?

It would be a slaughter. Lucy could take on the rest of the All Stars card by herself and destroy them all. :p

Cards are being finalized. We should be getting them up tonight, if not tonight tomorrow morning pending everyone getting a chance to take a glance at them.

It would be a slaughter. Lucy could take on the rest of the All Stars card by herself and destroy them all. :p

I'd actually laugh so hard if the main event of it turns into a gauntlet match with Lucy v everyone else, culminating in a showdown between her and the coffee cup :p

I'd actually laugh so hard if the main event of it turns into a gauntlet match with Lucy v everyone else, culminating in a showdown between her and the coffee cup :p

If that's the case then I'm going to submit a hand grenade for my next All Stars character.

Cards are being finalized. We should be getting them up tonight, if not tonight tomorrow morning pending everyone getting a chance to take a glance at them.

I can already sense your power levels rising once again. Good thing I left WZCW before you got the chance to, once again, banish everybody in a consecrated fashion.

Also, I just posted up my final RP for Steven Kurtesy. It's last minute and I put it together in like, 5 minutes, but I never finished off Kurtesy's story after he left WZCW so I figured I owed it to myself to give myself some closure. It's not the best but it did the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back