WZCW Discussion Thread

Posted my Unscripted RP in the Random RP Thread for anyone's perusal.

Fights in restaurants in the US is commonplace. All you have to do is go to Youtube and search for "fight in *insert restaurant*."

I chose Denny's.

[youtube]5l3EuVns8Io[/youtube]
[youtube]5B8-9Zy1VDg[/youtube]

I once saw a video of some lady throwing a brick through the McDonald's drive through window because she couldn't get McNuggets yet since it was still breakfast time.

Fights in restaurants in the US is commonplace. All you have to do is go to Youtube and search for "fight in *insert restaurant*."

I chose Denny's.

[youtube]5l3EuVns8Io[/youtube]
[youtube]5B8-9Zy1VDg[/youtube]

That's what you guys consider a fight? That's so adorable.

This is Dublin's busiest street, in broad daylight:

I wrestled a horse in my first match. It beat after al elbow drop. I wish I knew where the hell it got an elbow from.

Here comes the Champion for his match at Wrestlemania III!

81pWl4O.gif

And please for the love of the gods let's not annoy the fuck out of Creative on when the shows will be up.

Wouldn't you rather have a well written show and wait or a halfassed quick one? I mean really.

And please for the love of the gods let's not annoy the fuck out of Creative on when the shows will be up.

Wouldn't you rather have a well written show and wait or a halfassed quick one? I mean really.

This post seems kind of unnecessary for the moment. Also, I don't see any reason for people not to ask when shows will be up if they are not posted up on the announced deadline. Especially if there is no update on whether or not it is being delayed.

This post seems kind of unnecessary for the moment. Also, I don't see any reason for people not to ask when shows will be up if they are not posted up on the announced deadline.

I just notice when people keep asking, things get rushed. When it's rushed, we get disappointed at the results. I agree that when they don't go up at the scheduled time it is reasonable to ask about it, but then again we all have lives and they will get it up when they get it up. I understand why it takes a while for something like that.

Better to bring that up now than to push Creative to give us low quality shows.

I'll imagine you'll be involved in a four way match with Sloan, M and Mortlock if you're interested.

Speaking of M, he has the potential for so many awesome finishing move names beginning with Em, like M-balm as an example. Just my two cents.

Could be interesting.

M confuses me. I'm not sure if I should take the character seriously, or find it funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back