WZCW Discussion Thread

I'm not all that surprised at the loss of Stratton. I think it would be funny for his character to get one last moment on the show, he tries to cut a controversial promo then have Stone come hit her finisher on him a couple of times.

Барбоса;4801255 said:
If you wanted to put Thriller in a fix, book him in a 5,000 word RP match.

1389198086765.gif

Hey everyone, how are you all? I never thought this day would come, but I'm giving serious thought to taking an extended break from the fed. Saturday was my one year anniversary, Sunday my gf broke up with me. I'm a mess right now. I've had about four hours of sleep this week, all I've eaten is a burrito from Taco Bell, I haven't bathed, and I spend most of each day lying in bed bawling my eyes out. I know it's a sob story but when you spend a year of your life devoted to someone you love, only for them to tell you that they never felt much more than friendship for you, well it ripped my heart from my chest and stole my soul from my body. Writing about a guy who is supposed to be getting his life on track isn't very appealing when your own life is a train wreck. Maybe this isn't the place, but that girl saved me from suicide. Now I feel like she took away my raft and I'm left floating in the open sea, just biding my time until I can't tread water anymore and just close my eyes, relax, and accept my fate. Sorry for interrupting your guys day.

Hey everyone, how are you all? I never thought this day would come, but I'm giving serious thought to taking an extended break from the fed. Saturday was my one year anniversary, Sunday my gf broke up with me. I'm a mess right now. I've had about four hours of sleep this week, all I've eaten is a burrito from Taco Bell, I haven't bathed, and I spend most of each day lying in bed bawling my eyes out. I know it's a sob story but when you spend a year of your life devoted to someone you love, only for them to tell you that they never felt much more than friendship for you, well it ripped my heart from my chest and stole my soul from my body. Writing about a guy who is supposed to be getting his life on track isn't very appealing when your own life is a train wreck. Maybe this isn't the place, but that girl saved me from suicide. Now I feel like she took away my raft and I'm left floating in the open sea, just biding my time until I can't tread water anymore and just close my eyes, relax, and accept my fate. Sorry for interrupting your guys day.

If you need someone to vent to, I'm available man. Just shoot me a PM.

I've been in that kind of situation, man. I'm here for you too.

Girlfriends, eh?

Take it easy, man. What you're going through is normal. It sucks donkey dick now, but you'll pull through. Don't worry about taking a bath, but do get something to eat. People at fast food joints have seen it all, man.

To be honest, stepping away from a forum at this point might be a bad thing. At least here you can talk to people anonymously. Don't isolate yourself from people that like talking to you. Your situation is shit though, I'm sorry to hear it.

Hey everyone, how are you all? I never thougt is day would but I'm giving serious thought to taking an extended break from the fed. Saturday was my one year anniversary, Sunday my gf broke up with me. I'm a mess right now. I've had about four hours of sleep this week, all I've eaten is a burrito from Taco Bell, I haven't bathed, and I spend most of each day lying in bed bawling my eyes out. I know it's a sob story but when you spend a year of your life devoted to someone you love, only for them to tell you that they never felt much more than friendship for you, well it ripped my heart from my chest and stole my soul from my body. Writing about a guy who is supposed to be getting his life on track isn't very appealing when your own life is a train wreck. Maybe this isn't the place, but that girl saved me from suicide. Now I feel like she took away my raft and I'm left floating in the open sea, just biding my time until I can't tread water anymore and just close my eyes, relax, and accept my fate. Sorry for interrupting your guys day.

I'm so sorry to hear that Yaz.

The best thing is to definitely clear your head of everything that's swirling in there and recover. Whether you need to take a break is up to you but I have always found that keeping yourself occupied with something helps a lot. When I had severe depression, I was lost until I found MLP, the internet and a new group of friends.

You have friends here so if you need to talk, don't hesitate to ask.

Just stay safe.

We can share sob stories to help you through it if you want sir. No teasing, friends sharing stories of suckiness has helped me a few times.

That's rough man. if you want to talk on Skype I'll be there.

Heartbreak... we all go through it, yet I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. Heartbreak definitely put me through some of the toughest times in my life.

To be honest, stepping away from a forum at this point might be a bad thing. At least here you can talk to people anonymously. Don't isolate yourself from people that like talking to you. Your situation is shit though, I'm sorry to hear it.

A valid point, in all honesty. A couple of years back I was going through some serious shit and I was a part of a forum. I didn't really talk much about my problems, but some of forum members knew bits and pieces. Regardless, they served as a distraction, and ultimately what I consider a genuine friendship with people half way around the world whom I've never actually met. I don't blame you for feeling like you need to step away from the fed, but it seems like you've got a lot of people on the boards that are offering to lend an open ear without an ounce of judgement in return. Might be good for you to take them up on it.

I survived 2 attempts and a stint in rehab... or more accurately, a "Wellness Center." Introversion is rarely a conducive method to bettering yourself. Point being, at the risk of sounding like a "Be a Star" campaign, it gets better... and if people are willing to be there for you, I suggest you let them.

Godspeed, Yaz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back