WZCW Discussion Thread

I can't believe people forgot how contrived the Cage match surrounding that bazooka was.

Half of us weren't sure if Stormrage won or lost.

It was a net gun. I don't know why that's important.

That's the biggest issue with that storyline. My baby had just been born and I had no control over that storyline, it all fell apart at one show. Still can't believe someone thought it was a good idea.

Still the best storyline going at the time.

Drake Callahan and El Califa for me

When I take this place over all ???s will be replaced with MissingNo

Missingno.png

I look forward to this. ;)

??? VS MissingNo. Winner gets to be the mystery opponent rep. Book it, guys! My money's on MissingNo. ??? always no show's every match he gets booked in, it seems.

If I follow logic, I definitely know who two of the three mystery opponents should be but considering this is WZCW, I'm going to throw that out of the window and assume that it's not them.

In that case, I have a gut feeling on who one of the mystery PYP opponents could be and who they will be facing.

??? VS MissingNo. Winner gets to be the mystery opponent rep. Book it, guys! My money's on MissingNo. ??? always no show's every match he gets booked in, it seems.

Does anyone feel like this would've been a WCW angle, had they been around when the internet became more popular?

With everyone talking about "???", I think you might all enjoy my mystery RP last round as it deals exactly with who this mystery Triple Question Mark dude is.

I posted it up in the Random RP section.

With everyone talking about "???", I think you might all enjoy my mystery RP last round as it deals exactly with who this mystery Triple Question Mark dude is.

I posted it up in the Random RP section.

Loved it! A great return RP, Kermit! :) The bit with Theron was great and the whole thing was hilarious, I missed Haven as a character.

If your current character (or your first one for those of you who have had multiple) had not been accepted, would you have just left WZCW? If not, did you have a backup character in mind? What was it?

I've had somewhat of a couple backup characters in mind, one of which is now an NPC for Jon and a very... strange heel that needed to "feed" off of any match he could (basically sit at ringside, commentate, interfere, etc) so he could gain "power" to compete in his own matches.

At first I had two ideas for a fed application. One was a wrestler who quoted literary works and was just fanatical about fictional characters, and one who was a Devil's Advocate Ty Burna knockoff in white. So I stuck them in a blender.

If your current character (or your first one for those of you who have had multiple) had not been accepted, would you have just left WZCW? If not, did you have a backup character in mind? What was it?

I had a backup in mind if Theron had not been accepted. A heel overweight evil teacher. I was going to try him out in All Stars, but there was already an evil teacher in it (Cooper). Maybe this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back