WZCW Discussion Thread

What's the most viscous thing that's been written into a match?

Like, have we ever had a Mankind/Rock at Royal Rumble kind of match? Or a Taker/Mankind Hell in a Cell moment?

A moment where, in your reading, you were just like "that's it, that character is done."

If Barbosa and SHIT weren't super human, they'd likely be dead

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4756375 said:
Do you guys think there would be enough interest for a rugby thread in the bar room?

I'd try it out in the Sports Arena if it is a general rugby discussion. The Non-Wrestling areas would do a lot better if people quit making their topics in the spam friendly areas.

I'd try it out in the Sports Arena if it is a general rugby discussion. The Non-Wrestling areas would do a lot better if people quit making their topics in the spam friendly areas.

But it would most likely have a lot of spam posts, like calling people a tit. Also, I don't have enough knowledge really to discuss anything else than forward play.
You'd have a handful of regular people posting in there, but it wouldn't be the most popular thread.

Like this one :p

Aftershock was an excellent show, even more so after counting the troubles that Creative have been through.

Haiku is a machine though. He's done a massive amount of work this round, especially considering the circumstances.

If Barbosa and SHIT weren't super human, they'd likely be dead

Barbosa suffering a Stamp of Authority off the top of a Chamber would likely have been career ending if not life threatening, Toyota being planted with a Doppelganger off a ladder would have fatal, SHIT being power bombed over the top rope onto the steel steps was brutaland that is before we get to the end/aftermath of the Texas Deathmatch.

Барбоса;4756827 said:
Barbosa suffering a Stamp of Authority off the top of a Chamber would likely have been career ending if not life threatening, Toyota being planted with a Doppelganger off a ladder would have fatal, SHIT being power bombed over the top rope onto the steel steps was brutaland that is before we get to the end/aftermath of the Texas Deathmatch.

Was that Toyota before or after he lost all the weight? If it was the former that should go under a list of spots that just don't make any sense.

Some Mayhem jobber fell off a huge ladder into the crowd.

WZCW is so awesome, even our audience members survive insane spots.

Well played Falkon.

Garth Black survived a Stamp of Authority from the top of the ladder at All or Nothing '09.

On a goofy note, Saboteur once used a super titty twister on Stormrage. That same match also featured Saxton getting repeatably punched in the dick.

Барбоса;4756827 said:

I wrote that first one :D

Stormrage got shot with a bazooka once.

I legit lol'd at this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back