WZCW Discussion Thread

There has been a lot of brutal matches in WZCW but not enough silly matches. Bring back the chicken match! Alternatively, to continue the RP cult-classic, a First Blood Barbers match. First person to cut their opponent with a razor loses.

However, I'd love to have a Bash At The Beach themed Lethal Lottery. The amount of spots you could conjure up would be insane.

There has been a lot of brutal matches in WZCW but not enough silly matches. Bring back the chicken match! Alternatively, to continue the RP cult-classic, a First Blood Barbers match. First person to cut their opponent with a razor loses.

However, I'd love to have a Bash At The Beach themed Lethal Lottery. The amount of spots you could conjure up would be insane.

But then practically every RP will be beach inspired. And Vegas too... somehow.

But then practically every RP will be beach inspired. And Vegas too... somehow.

Enforce the same rule that's in place for the Roulette Rounds - if you go for the obvious theme, you'll job your match and then find out where you live so I can hold you down whilst I allow my pet spider to bite you multiple times, infecting you with a deadly venom.

Simple procedure, really.

Two shows? In two days? What is this mystical magical wonderland we all live in? Oh, happy day! Happy day to us all!

Go read Ascension.

I think you all would be more than happy to congratulate our brand, brand new champion....

Congrats to our very own Pancake, champion of the world's smallest penis contest

Excellent match by the way sir. I know you and Ramparte are just starting out, but I like the setup of the team. I look forward to the next time we square off.

Same to you, don't believe I've ever had a match with you before. Really hoping for that second face team to appear soon. Hard to imagine a title shot soon and facing thrown together teams doesn't sound fun.

Same to you, don't believe I've ever had a match with you before. Really hoping for that second face team to appear soon. Hard to imagine a title shot soon and facing thrown together teams doesn't sound fun.

Likewise myself. I know you just started a new character and it always takes a little bit to get it down, throw in trying to form a tag team that makes it equally as difficult to accomplish. However, your character has a great gimmick that you can rely on, once you and Ramparte figure out the dynamic between the two characters, I see great things for the team in the near future.

I've liked both shows so far.

Feeding off of Dynamite's question, when do the character changes go up?

And Haiku hopefully you can get to PMs soon :)

Hope all is well in personal lives.

I've liked both shows so far.

Feeding off of Dynamite's question, when do the character changes go up?

And Haiku hopefully you can get to PMs soon :)

Hope all is well in personal lives.

With the complete knowledge that I totally said this before, I'm going to get to character changes after the shows are up.

Also after the shows are up I should hopefully be able to have a system in place that'll get this kind of thing done way quicker in the future.

With the complete knowledge that I totally said this before, I'm going to get to character changes after the shows are up.

Also after the shows are up I should hopefully be able to have a system in place that'll get this kind of thing done way quicker in the future.

I may have missed or forgotten that post, sorry :(

Барбоса;4754149 said:
Well, there has been a lot of in-depth chat in here.

Exactly what it is about I am not sure but as my name has been mentioned a few times I would guess that it is about "someone" secretly writing two characters as the reason for SHIT not getting a world title shot...

I fucking new it!

Must've felt like christmas getting an Elite X Title and a World Title in such quick succession after all your hard work writing all of BarboSHIT's RP's. I never did thank you for the strong showing in the LL, think I was too excited about Kravinoff's return at the time :(

With Showtime and Titus' opening promo, I immediately thought of this:

[YOUTUBE]qqpbYkwU6is[/YOUTUBE]

Man, I'm pumped for the Titus/Showtime match when it happens.

And I'm also quite pumped for this showdown with Ty, it's going to be epic.

Well, to be fair, comparing Barbosa's reign in the Main Event is similar to that of Ty Burna's reign, with the exception of Showtime and Everest during that point, he faced people that were considered upper-midcarders too like Gordito, Barbosa (at the time), Kurtesy, Reynolds and Dave. Three of those guys became World Champion after that reign and I definitely say that Dave was like Jericho as Undisputed Champion, he had the gold but wasn't solid enough as a Main Eventer (not to mention my schedule messed around with my RPing which lead to the reign ending and me leaving).

In the end, WZCW will always have an upper-midcarder scenario facing the World Champion because everyone will always build until they peak to become the top guy. The reason Showtime and Titus are considered legends is because they play with the same level Everest does, they can feud with anyone and it will be a great feud to have. I loved feuding with Lee, Showtime, Ty and Michigan because they helped establish Dave by helping me raise my game from feuding with them. I will also give a nod to Funkay because he was great to feud with, but Dave was already established by the time we did, still a great person to compete against.

There's definitely guys on this roster who can definitely provide the same capabilities that the guys mentioned above can do, and Falkon is probably right that the push is needed, Gordito became hot because of the Gold Rush Tournament, The Beard is someone in a similar vein to that and I'll be interested to see how his scenario pans out, along with Vega, Ricky Runn and Saboteur.

Yeah, I suppose I missed most of that, my experience with it would be Triple X getting white hot, and then losing to Stephen Holmes and sort of fading into obscurity, while Showtime and Drake were trading the title, or Rush pulling up trees, getting a Eurasian title shot and that title ending up potentially holding him back. Erm, on the other side of the coin Holmes remained a heavily invested in character no matter how many setbacks he suffered, maybe because of Funkay's hard work, its not about title shots as such, more investment in a character, Stephen Holmes was done right, because when he wasn't in the world title scene, he was a focal point of the show, often all three shows.

This wasn't a blanket criticism, or me saying "yeah it was all shit before now" or anything like that, I just think there is a trap to fall in, as in, "you've had one shot now, you didn't take it, fuck off back to the midcard." Which is why I sided with giving Runn and co another go as opposed to being a bit more cutthroat. After all, how many times did Dave lose the KFAD before getting in the HIAC? WINK FACE

And since it seems I am being a pedantic prick today, hey Shotaro, me and Sab won that tag match last round... Don't let it happen again!

Yeah, I suppose I missed most of that, my experience with it would be Triple X getting white hot, and then losing to Stephen Holmes and sort of fading into obscurity, while Showtime and Drake were trading the title, or Rush pulling up trees, getting a Eurasian title shot and that title ending up potentially holding him back. Erm, on the other side of the coin Holmes remained a heavily invested in character no matter how many setbacks he suffered, maybe because of Funkay's hard work, its not about title shots as such, more investment in a character, Stephen Holmes was done right, because when he wasn't in the world title scene, he was a focal point of the show, often all three shows.

This wasn't a blanket criticism, or me saying "yeah it was all shit before now" or anything like that, I just think there is a trap to fall in, as in, "you've had one shot now, you didn't take it, fuck off back to the midcard." Which is why I sided with giving Runn and co another go as opposed to being a bit more cutthroat. After all, how many times did Dave lose the KFAD before getting in the HIAC? WINK FACE

In my defence, I won the title on my first try.

That's actually true with all the titles I won, I was a first time challenger.

As for the KFAD, I will admit that Coco and Barbosa are two guys that I can't beat one-on-one, I've faced them on a few occasions and lost each time with the only exception being the KFAD Match at Kingdom Come. I take comfort at least that I haven't lost to Showtime under any match condition.

Ascension was great.

I loved the opening segment with Titus/Showtime and the feud is piecing together nicely. I loved the progression of their feud on AS. The development of Ty Burna vs. Big Dave was excellent and has me intrigued as far as the future of Ty Burna and Big Dave concerning their roles going forward.

Everything else was fun and intriguing. Meltdown 100 is shaping up to be a fantastic card. I hope we can throw an Everest cameo on there somewhere.

In my defence, I won the title on my first try.

That's actually true with all the titles I won, I was a first time challenger.

As for the KFAD, I will admit that Coco and Barbosa are two guys that I can't beat one-on-one, I've faced them on a few occasions and lost each time with the only exception being the KFAD Match at Kingdom Come. I take comfort at least that I haven't lost to Showtime under any match condition.

Still beat you at Lethal Lottery. :p

I take comfort in the fact that I am the only poster not on creative at the time to have won Lethal Lottery. :)

Барбоса;4754773 said:
All these part timers stealing our spotlight...

I'm going home!

:)

Anything else I need to say..... oh yea. You're going down Lee!

Ascension was great.

I loved the opening segment with Titus/Showtime and the feud is piecing together nicely. I loved the progression of their feud on AS. The development of Ty Burna vs. Big Dave was excellent and has me intrigued as far as the future of Ty Burna and Big Dave concerning their roles going forward.

Everything else was fun and intriguing. Meltdown 100 is shaping up to be a fantastic card. I hope we can throw an Everest cameo on there somewhere.

The Ty segment reminded me a lot of:

[YOUTUBE]kfMI9j8WwFE[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back