WZCW Discussion Thread

Still beat you at Lethal Lottery. :p

I take comfort in the fact that I am the only poster not on creative at the time to have won Lethal Lottery. :)

If the Lottery involved pinning, I'd count it. :p

That is very true, you did indeed, then you joined Creative the next day. ;)

Joking of course!

What's the most viscous thing that's been written into a match?

Like, have we ever had a Mankind/Rock at Royal Rumble kind of match? Or a Taker/Mankind Hell in a Cell moment?

A moment where, in your reading, you were just like "that's it, that character is done."

There should be a "Best Of" Section. That'd be sweet, and give new guys a little history lesson so they'll know what the WZCW is all about.

I may not be able to rep you, but I can at least quote you and agree!

*climbs Mt. Doom*

...oh, I can rep you.

Nevermind.

What's the most viscous thing that's been written into a match?

Like, have we ever had a Mankind/Rock at Royal Rumble kind of match? Or a Taker/Mankind Hell in a Cell moment?

A moment where, in your reading, you were just like "that's it, that character is done."
Alex Bowen dropped Steamboat Ricky off the top of a cage at Redemption 2012.

This

ride-to-hell-retribution-ps3.jpg

You know, other than Superman 64

Also, full award will be written out on WZCW.Com, tomorrow night. We felt these six would be great to give, and while we'd love to present all the awards, man... We gotta do a show, ya know?

Right, bed. Bed and bed.

Mr. Baller's body can only look on as his head gets bounced high into the air

Wut.

Anyways, if anyone has a link to the Baller Beheading RP, I'd like to take a look at that handiwork.

Wut.

Anyways, if anyone has a link to the Baller Beheading RP, I'd like to take a look at that handiwork.
Former EurAsian Champion, Chris Beckford once punted Mr. Baller. It was so hard, his head flew off and his body simply turned to ash. There was even an image of of his rep, Carlito's head photoshopped into the audience with blood dripping. I forgot what show it was.
Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4756163 said:
Who wrote the Baez/Grizzly match, since that's not in the credits?
Haiku. I totally forgot to write it since he did so damn much.

Former EurAsian Champion, Chris Beckford once punted Mr. Baller. It was so hard, his head flew off and his body simply turned to ash. There was even an image of of his rep, Carlito's head photoshopped into the audience with blood dripping. I forgot what show it was.

And then when Mr. Baller returned, his body "rose from the ashes" somehow and got re-attached to his head. Being a good sport about things, he wrote that into his character and accelerated quite quickly into the main event scene (whereas before he was commonly known as either a jobber or mid-card talent at best). When he left the second time, the beheading came about again and it's been a recurring joke in WZCW history.

Some golden gems to be dug up from reading the shows. I've already gone through every single show ever produced once before to create the Title History threads and there are some pretty good segments. The Mayhem title being stolen at Apocalypse III still remains an all-time special moment for me.

It sucks for some of us that the tier-3 belt is gone, but I agree that having mayhem rules as an added stip is much better than having hardcore all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back