WZCW Discussion Thread

I didn't get to catch the podcast last night, but were the rest of the WZCW awards announced and/or are they going to be posted in the WZCW.com area still?

Jesus Christ, after re-reading my RP for this round, I just realised that I'm a bit of a cold bastard.

I didn't get to catch the podcast last night, but were the rest of the WZCW awards announced and/or are they going to be posted in the WZCW.com area still?

They'll be posted in WZCW.com I assume.

I'm pissed off because I was going to write a lazy RP for my match with Bull, but it ended up turning into a really solid idea.

Bull just causes pain wherever he goes.

Ricky always gave me the impression his spirit animal was the Doge.

Or maybe it was you. Yeah, it was probably you.

ku-xlarge.png

Do what I do and copy the votes of everyone else. Why do you think I'm usually one of the last to vote?

On a side note, who wants to do me a huge favor and write my RP for me? For one night only you can RP as the fattest guy on roster. You can be the man who aside from being the current EurAsian champion, was one half of the history making team Strikeforce. That's right, you yes you, can be part of the first team to ever win tag team gold twice for one night only. Be the man who is undefeated against the current World Champion. Experience the rush of sitting on people as a common move. See the thrill of the man who once fell off a ladder through four tables and lived to tell the tale. Feel the excitement of being shot with a bazooka*

*Bazooka not included

Mine won't be up until tomorrow (wooo extensions!) but it's got a small video game reference, very subtle.

Do what I do and copy the votes of everyone else. Why do you think I'm usually one of the last to vote?

On a side note, who wants to do me a huge favor and write my RP for me? For one night only you can RP as the fattest guy on roster. You can be the man who aside from being the current EurAsian champion, was one half of the history making team Strikeforce. That's right, you yes you, can be part of the first team to ever win tag team gold twice for one night only. Be the man who is undefeated against the current World Champion. Experience the rush of sitting on people as a common move. See the thrill of the man who once fell off a ladder through four tables and lived to tell the tale. Feel the excitement of being shot with a bazooka*

*Bazooka not included

I would. But I'm used to writing touchy, feely stuff with women so I can't promise I'd leave your gimmick [or dignity] in tact.

Read Show's RP.

Re-read Aftershock.

Sigh heavily.

Yeah, I thought I remembered it being announced and then I heard a bit of the podcast where they were predicting who it would be. I went back to look at Aftershock and it had been removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back