WZCW Discussion Thread

From what I can guess choosing 8 competitors it'll likely be me, you, Crock, Merk, Killjoy, Zeus, JGlass, and Jessie. That's already very stacked.

I left out Infinity, Kermit, and Miko since they'll likely be doing title related stuff... or they could get in.

Zeus is certainly deserving, but I was assuming the feud with Kurtesy would be his main focus after Kingdom Come. Perhaps Stormrage or D.C. instead? Alas, we'll see.

But my point is, I have a 100% record against Celeste, and I would prefer it to stay that way...

From what I can guess choosing 8 competitors it'll likely be me, you, Crock, Merk, Killjoy, Zeus, JGlass, and Jessie. That's already very stacked.

I left out Infinity, Kermit, and Miko since they'll likely be doing title related stuff... or they could get in.

Wait isn't it everyone?

Also, if we wanna do some predicting (and pointless predicting at that), will you like what I'm creating next ;)

Wait isn't it everyone?

Also, if we wanna do some predicting (and pointless predicting at that), will you like what I'm creating next ;)

I was mistaken. The Eurasian Tournament had 16 people

TM, Anoki, USA, Cougar, Murfish, Celeste, Antony Michaels, Will, Milenko, Zander Young, Frankie Smith, Ty Burna, Rush, Sanna, Karnage and Drake Callahan

So this will likely be similar.

My guess is Vegas style odds on the tourney.

You'd be wrong ;)

That comes later in the week, when I'm even more bored. This one's far more pointless and time killing.

And you fuckers better 'ppreciate how many times I had to randomize it to get Izzy Stone with a bye

No disrespect is intended to Meeks, he's a real nice guy and I'm going to miss him around here but I'm super pissed that we got fucked over by circumstance and he ended up dropping a stinker of an RP for what was the biggest match for me and Mikey in our time in the fed.

Especially so when I feel like my RP was not only the best I've ever written but was also plainly the best in the match.

I'm not mad at creative for what it's worth, just annoyed that circumstances fucked ME over and caused ME to lose a match that had any other RP of any even mediocre quality been posted, I would have won. I can't speak for Mikey but I wouldn't be surprised if he felt the same.

It's all I have to say on it.
I wanted to say nothing, but I'll say the one thing. I know DCs RP won the match. I've been unhappy with plenty about the feud but they called the match down the line and called it correctly. I'm glad quality prevailed over the logical booking 101.

Oh and I better be in the tourney.

I wanted to say nothing, but I'll say the one thing. I know DCs RP won the match. I've been unhappy with plenty about the feud but they called the match down the line and called it correctly. I'm glad quality prevailed over the logical booking 101.

Oh and I better be in the tourney.

I felt that both yours and DC's RP's were exceptional. I critiqued Shotaro's RP briefly before he put it up, but I was underwhelmed by Yaz's RP. And I predicted Whitman's win over Runn would give the SA an even bigger advantage.

Slice and DC delivered in a big way and I was seriously grateful for your thoughts on mine. Hell, Thriller posted his best Westhoff RP yet.

I get being upset about losses but don't express it that way. Shotaro is awesome and we will talk it out I expect, whenever I can be assed to get on Skype.

Surprisingly, I've never been much of a fan of airing grievances in public. Coco kinda soured me on that whole approach.

But there's some people here who don't deserve to be upset over what's happened in the last two weeks. Let it go. You would swear some of you just lost a 'Loser Leaves WZCW Forever' match to Thrash.

But Blade was still robbed.

Last time, I swear.

Surely the tournament is going to be more then 8 competitors. Considering Izzy is already in the second round, which is presumably not the semis, then there has to be at least 15 spots. Not sure if there is enough for a 32 spot tournament with all those leaving/ineligible though.

Completely off-topic from the tournament talk, but did anyone watch NXT this week? Ambrose' facial expressions during Rollins' promo were hilarious.

He don't blame you. If the near simultaneous Twitter/Facebook messages regarding my vote don't count, him calling me an enemy in the magical forum certainly does. So it's whatever. I don't care I voted who I thought had the better rp and that'sthat.

You do realise that enemy comment had nothing to do with anyone on the forum?

From what I can see, we currently have 29 viable names for the tournament, plus perhaps 3 more in the Application thread. That would give us more than the 31 we would need for a five round tournament with Izzy getting a bye.

Personally, I think everyone outside of the five world champions should be entered into it even if the extra name demands that we have one qualifying match (perhaps between two of the new applications?) that takes part in the same shows as the first round of the tournament.

It should remain completely random too as that can not only throw up some major surprises but also some potential new feuds as well. A 32 spot tournament will also mean that even if a rank outsider was to make it the Final Four, there would be less of an argument over them deserving it as they would have had to win twice to get there, reducing the likelihood of a no-show getting someone all the way there.

With that the Redemption card is already looking pretty positive with the semis and final of the tournament and Showtime vs Barbosa for the World Title. If it was up to me, I would have matches between the former world champions booked in advance - Drake vs Holmes and Titus vs Kurtsey. That way we would not be forced into rushing a feud at the last minute once someone like Zeus is eliminated from the tournament and thrown straight into a match with Kurtsey at Redemption.

I like that idea actually but I'm sure we'll see soon enough :)

Honestly I like the idea of them not being involved. I think that's the key point of the whole thing.

It's definitely going to be an interesting cycle.

Honestly I like the idea of them not being involved. I think that's the key point of the whole thing.

Definitely but it would be a little unfair/silly to leave the likes of Drake, Titus, Kurtsey and Holmes waiting for someone to be eliminated from the tournament to get a match set for Redemption.

Actually, you could almost have them all dragged into the World title scene for the first round - Drake, Holmes and Showtime vs Barbosa, Titus and Kurtsey. Plenty of history in those two teams and can even set up those proposed matches I mentioned earlier. Perhaps even make it a mini-tournament between the four. Imagine Holmes winning it and proclaiming himself the "Champion of Champions."

The only problem I have with my proposed matches is that Drake vs Holmes would further encourage Drake to become a face, which is most certainly not what the main event scene needs, even if we have the likes of Celeste and Chris KO waiting in the wings even if neither of them win the tournament (plus any other potential heel who might win it).

It's definitely going to be an interesting cycle.

It has the potential to create some new feuds, build some confidence in others and throw up some crazy matches - straight off the top of my head, how about Saboteur vs S.H.I.T. in the first round?

Барбоса;4566903 said:
It has the potential to create some new feuds, build some confidence in others and throw up some crazy matches - straight off the top of my head, how about Saboteur vs S.H.I.T. in the first round?

How about Zeus vs Celeste in the first round? Sam Smith vs K.O?

Those would be some epic matches.

Sam Smith vs Rush at some point would be great. Wouldn't mind seeing Celeste get put in front of either Izzy or Amber. Zeus vs Whitman could tell an interesting story of a match, while any of the Sacrificial Altar being drawn against each other would be intriguing - would DC, Westhoff or Whitman lie down for GM?

Zeus vs S.H.I.T or Krypto writes itself, considering the latter two are crazy people.

I don't want Celeste vs Izzy, I very much want Blade to be the one that knocks Izzy out of that tournament.

No disrespect to BK and Triple X, but Blade vs. Izzy is right on the cusp of becoming a proper feud anyway, considering the finishes for the two triple threat matches.

Blade said:
It's online, y'know. Unless you want to give WWE
those South African ratings, so maybe they give
Leo Kruger the belt.
I suppose I could watch the ppv online, but what would I do about Raw and Smackdown, then?

I'm just doing my bit to try to compensate for the fan attacking Randy Orton.

I PM'ed Kermit last night asking to kill off Derek Jacobs.

Like seriously kill him.

This is what happens when you mix booze and the internet, children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back