WZCW Discussion Thread

No disrespect is intended to Meeks, he's a real nice guy and I'm going to miss him around here but I'm super pissed that we got fucked over by circumstance and he ended up dropping a stinker of an RP for what was the biggest match for me and Mikey in our time in the fed.

Especially so when I feel like my RP was not only the best I've ever written but was also plainly the best in the match.

I'm not mad at creative for what it's worth, just annoyed that circumstances fucked ME over and caused ME to lose a match that had any other RP of any even mediocre quality been posted, I would have won. I can't speak for Mikey but I wouldn't be surprised if he felt the same.

It's all I have to say on it.

No disrespect is intended to Meeks, he's a real nice guy and I'm going to miss him around here but I'm super pissed that we got fucked over by circumstance and he ended up dropping a stinker of an RP for what was the biggest match for me and Mikey in our time in the fed.

Especially so when I feel like my RP was not only the best I've ever written but was also plainly the best in the match.

I'm not mad at creative for what it's worth, just annoyed that circumstances fucked ME over and caused ME to lose a match that had any other RP of any even mediocre quality been posted, I would have won. I can't speak for Mikey but I wouldn't be surprised if he felt the same.

It's all I have to say on it.

I said this would happen over a week ago.

I hate when Numbers wins but he will be on the winning team for this match. I think Shotaro will have the best RP but that's not going to be enough. I don't think his team will step up to his level in terms of quality for this match. They'll try but fall short.

I said this would happen over a week ago.

Do you have any idea how much I hate to say when you, of all people, are correct?

You were right and I knew it back then too (not that my RP would be the best but that TSA would win) I held out hope that it would be voted like AoC vs WZCW was last year and the best overall RP would win the match, which is how matches like that are usually done from what I've gathered.

Evidently the goalposts were moved. It made sense for the match but eh, what can you do other than sit quietly seething.

Evidently the goalposts were moved. It made sense for the match but eh, what can you do other than sit quietly seething.

Not quite sure that's fair. We voted on it as we would on all multi-man tag affairs. The only time we've voted on individual RP's was AoC vs. WZCW last year and that was because of the amount of no-shows.

Do you have any idea how much I hate to say when you, of all people, are correct?

Most people feel the same way.

You were right and I knew it back then too (not that my RP would be the best but that TSA would win) I held out hope that it would be voted like AoC vs WZCW was last year and the best overall RP would win the match, which is how matches like that are usually done from what I've gathered.

I didn't need to read RPs to know who was winning this match.

I don't think so. I'm usually all for causing drama for creative but that type of voting has never crossed my path during my 3 year run.

Care to explain, because I honestly have no clue what you are referring to in the slightest.

Found it:

Not sure who will win, but I'm excited. I used the last two rounds to sacrifice quality so that I could set up what I want to do for this RP. Falk is right, Chris is a hit or miss kind of character, but if I do hit, I'm going to hit hard. Can't wait to see what one of the greats puts out. Should be a tremendous match!

Really was a amazing show. I hate to talk about my feud, because I've done it enough, but God, am I stoked for what is to come next for us. As a after of fact, I'm pretty excited to see where we all go from here, really am

Found it:

If you have been following my character I got taken for a spin by Ty completely dropping out of our feud due to personal reasons. I had been building up an arch completely for him as he I knew he was returning because we had mapped on the feud for the entire LL cycle. Therefore I spent two rounds this cycle trying to re-connect dots and make tails-ends out of a story-arch that I dug myself too deep into. That is what I meant by that post. I didn't know someone would dig it up to make up an excuse for them being pissy over a loss so I'll be more specific next time.

Don't worry, I'll put in a specific request where we never have another feud again. Jeez, man. You've done this twice now. I don't even care if this is in the open. I've never been dirty to you or said a harsh word. If anything I saved my best for you so I could put on a great show. No idea why you get so pissy every time you lose to me. For what's it worth I enjoyed the story we had, but come on.

If you have been following my character I got taken for a spin by Ty completely dropping out of our feud due to personal reasons. I had been building up an arch completely for him as he I knew he was returning because we had mapped on the feud for the entire LL cycle. Therefore I spent two rounds this cycle trying to re-connect dots and make tails-ends out of a story-arch that I dug myself too deep into. That is what I meant by that post. I didn't know someone would dig it up to make up an excuse for them being pissy over a loss so I'll be more specific next time.

Don't worry, I'll put in a specific request where we never have another feud again. Jeez, man. You've done this twice now. I don't even care if this is in the open. I've never been dirty to you or said a harsh word. If anything I saved my best for you so I could put on a great show. No idea why you get so pissy every time you lose to me. For what's it worth I enjoyed the story we had, but come on.

That's not what you meant.

I was pissy last time as I still think my rp last time was better. This one actually yours was probably the better one. But to lose an I quit match by one vote sucks balls. As I said in the rep, congratulations.

I'd like to have an actual proper round feud with you where no Ty Burna on the horizon.

Holy shit... That happened...

Uh... I just read war games still gotta make the time to read the rest. Thanks for the rub! Good job to the writer great effort all around to Strikeforce and TSA! And to Whitman and Runn for being the preliminary to the match!

Holy shit... That happened...

Uh... I just read war games still gotta make the time to read the rest. Thanks for the rub! Good job to the writer great effort all around to Strikeforce and TSA! And to Whitman and Runn for being the preliminary to the match!

I did just realize you eliminated both of Strokeforce; damn, that is quite a push, brother. Good on you, mate

The era of Saxton and Saboteur (apparently known as Saxoteur) has officially come to an end. And this is not the only new absence following Kingdom Come as Constantine and Triple X will also be leaving us.

But fear not WZCW Universe, for the horizon is bright and full of awesome. Izzy Stone is poised to jump up on the card, as are Grizzly Bob and The Beard. We have a new Elite X Champion that has load of potential, and the new school is set to go one on one with old school in Barbosa vs. Showtime. And, of course, we are guaranteed to get a new face in the world title scene as the winner of the impending Gold Rush tournament is guaranteed to be a non-title winner.

I did just realize you eliminated both of Strokeforce; damn, that is quite a push, brother. Good on you, mate

Right! Sorry for the potential of sounding like a gloating asshole, but I wasn't expecting that at all. Happy with the outcome (obviously) but credit and respect to all involved. Meeks was one of the first to welcome me back and we hit the ground running, I miss him already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back