WZCW Discussion Thread

I wouldn't want SHIT and Krypto just yet... Those, to me, feel like big feuds for Zeus. And I don't want what would be the first of (potentially) many matches overshadowed by what FalKon and I have in store.

I'm at a crossroads, in that winning would be cool, but I also wouldn't mind getting my first loss out of the way. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to try as hard as I ever do, for every match. Perhaps I could find a certain hero who could show the WZCW fans that monsters can be beaten...

[YOUTUBE]hCi4mIdU54c[/YOUTUBE]

You want to fight Ness?

Or possibly Cena?

I dunno man, I'm confused.

There will be a major announcement from yours truly soon. Stay tuned...

If you also announce you're leaving, I'll break your face.

Funkay E. Langston said:
There will be a major announcement from yours truly soon. Stay tuned...

After Celeste breaks up with Holmes, Funkay teases retirement, followed by spoiler-tags of GD-esque proportions:
I'm caught in a trap, I can't walk out, because I love Z' too much, baby...

I'd been wrapped up in the TSA/New Church feud for the better part of a calender year, I feel lost now. I need something to do.

tumblr_mq9jz9KM311qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Already went thru 24 hours without electricity of any sort, I can take no internet.

I was freaking out over the lack of internet because I'm finding a new place to live and I'd sent out a bunch of enquiry e-mails to look at some places the day before. I had about 4 e-mails telling me a viewing had been arranged but I had no internet to see those e-mails.

Also, shut up you.

Piotr Yazputin said:
I've had Mikey's heel turn stored away for a good
while now. When that day comes, I shall not
waste it on a commoner like yourself
So no Drake Callahan take 2, aka Mikey being convinced Theron Daggershield is a lost figment of his imagination, then?

There are going to be no feuds this cycle. Everyone will be in the tournament. If you lose, you're out of the Redemption cycle and will have to wait until the Apocalypse cycle starts. Another tournament will start and the process continues until forever.

Kthnxbye.

Cool though it may be, it can't be correct. The Beard should sit at 14, at least... He threw a fucking bear out of the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back