WZCW Discussion Thread

That's me after too many.

Before that I swing from happy/sad/angry/lustful like a pendulum in a hurricane.

I'm a happy drunk normally unless I read a post from Lee the wrong way apparently.

Shit.... I didn't put my rp up for my new fed tonight. Oh well I'm just dropping it anyway.

Just don't get caught. Otherwise "Ty gets DUI. Thus this is written, and so it shall come to pass." memes will pop up.

I was thinking of probably adding a history of Everest during his time in the fed, showcasing his feuds with dates and whatnot. I'll get around to that when my internet hasn't shit itself - currently running on around 256 kb/s... got a couple of days of that to deal with... ugh...

The country. That's where Mount Everest is based. It was a joke.

I think a good idea would be to have a few 'superstars' do a short promo on Everest.

I was thinking of probably adding a history of Everest during his time in the fed, showcasing his feuds with dates and whatnot. I'll get around to that when my internet hasn't shit itself - currently running on around 256 kb/s... got a couple of days of that to deal with... ugh...

That was my normal speed before moving to Cali.

the ping for a city about 25 miles away is 374 ms.

I hate BT but no-one else is even close down my street (new builds don't come with fibre as standard and because my street has so few houses and is a dead end it's not economically viable to run fibre down it so I'm stuck waiting for 2nd rate Fibre to the Cabinet rather than Fibre to your Door)

Don't think I've had a huge win yet. I think leaving KCIV as tag champs was probably the biggest. Plenty of scope to beat that though but it's something I'll always be proud of.

Beating Drake the round after he won Lethal Lottery is definitely my biggest win. My second biggest win would be beating Will a few years ago. Third would probably be winning that four way and earning the right to challenge Smith.

Defeating Ty Burna at Kingdom Come IV to retain the World Heavyweight title will be my character's defining moment. Winning the WZCW Tag Team titles on debut with William Teach comes at a close second.

My biggest win is over The Angel...then again that's my only win cause I suck.

You should have seen my first character when I joined the fed: Ashleigh FalKon. I was here for roughly 4 rounds and had 5 character changes, constantly changing my gimmick every round because I didn't like the negative feedback and my RP's sucked absolute balls. Ask anyone who was around that time if they envisioned me being Head of Creative and they'll probably give you an infraction for asking such a stupid question. Yeah, I was that bad.

Not saying you're terrible but we all improve eventually... unless you're Doug Crashin, then you have no hope... even with FunKay & myself at your sides... and you're no Doug Crashin.

This is like the third time someone has mentioned Doug Crashin as the worst RP'er...can we get him back to face me for a few rounds so I can get a few more wins? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back