WZCW Discussion Thread

I glanced at the length, and I am shocked.

Seriously.

I glanced at yours and said, "I'm not ready all that"

A lot of people wrote shorter than normal RPs. I did realize why mine was so short. It would have messed up the continuity of our current story. Still, that was the shortest I've ever written

I'm digging the shorter RPs as it allows me to read a lot more. Mine was slightly short than they have been at late, but it was nice to see a lot of them were aswell.

Sorry guys about no showing a few weeks back, college got off to a rougher start then I thought it would. I should be good in a couple of weeks.

If I manage to post my RP it'll be at the last second of the final hour. Finally got home from the hospital today with my infant bro. But now I've got work, so that 8 hours later. Sorry peeps.

Congrats on the baby bro.....bro.

23193509.jpg

To those who I planned to give feedback for today, I humbly apologize as I was too busy gloating about my Cowboys beating those damned Giants. It will be up tomorrow, promise.
You know it!
If I manage to post my RP it'll be at the last second of the final hour. Finally got home from the hospital today with my infant bro. But now I've got work, so that 8 hours later. Sorry peeps.

Congrats mate.

I don't really want to ask but can I get some feedback on my RP? I just re-read it and actually kinda disapointed about it. Started off really strong but ended weak. So Feedback will result with me giving you feedback AND some rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back