WZCW Discussion Thread

I have a question, is it possible to use this mentor program on a bigger scale? Like I have an idea for four of us if we're willing to do it but I want to make sure Creative would be okay with this before I PM everyone involved....

and my payback feedback for Ech is done.

Who's up for Parcheesi?

I don't even know what it is, but I'm willing to play it!

And finally, mercifully, it's done.

I actually think my RP this round is one of my favorite things I've ever written. But I'm really, really sorry about my lateness. Won't happen again, hopefully. Everything just sort of happened at once this week.

I'm glad to see Mason and Meeks enjoyed Doc's RP as much as I did. I think it's likely some of the best work to come out of that Saboteur/Saxton alliance since our Star Wars parody.

I do have an issue with my green brotha from an amphibian motha, though, saying Krypto will never rise above the low card. I think that with the proper storyline and some better writing, Krypto could definitely have a midcard title run.

It's potentially a very fun character, I'm not a fan of how its written and I've told Dynamite that. Saying that, I think you two can help him plus I think having to accomodate Krypto gave something fresh to yours and Docs RPs this week.

I do have an issue with my green brotha from an amphibian motha, though, saying Krypto will never rise above the low card. I think that with the proper storyline and some better writing, Krypto could definitely have a midcard title run.

I would love it if he could prove me wrong, but I don't see him as anything other than a mayhem and potentially tag team title challenger with that character.

Maybe you can have him in your corner at Kingdom Come 28 when I make you tap out? :shrug:

Honestly, I like bashing (for lack of a better term) should motivate us. I just want honesty when someone is going at me. I don't care, but you will get honesty in return. If someone says "Hey your character is totally awful and you'll never be anything" I'm going to tell them that they're wrong and try to prove them wrong.

IMO Kermit did Krypto a favor, it should light a fire under him, and make him want to become a big star. If you're being critical to make yourself look better then that's wrong but if you're truly trying to help someone (like I believe Kermit was) then I find it totally acceptable.

I would love it if he could prove me wrong, but I don't see him as anything other than a mayhem and potentially tag team title challenger with that character.

Maybe you can have him in your corner at Kingdom Come 28 when I make you tap out? :shrug:

To I detect a hint of resentment that I'll have company on my side of the ring while you'll be on the other side all along with nothing but your silly mask to keep you company?

Like I said, with the right storyline he could easily be a midcard champion, Elite X or Eurasian. His current incarnation is probably destined for nothing above mayhem or tag stuff, but there's plenty of room to grow with this young character and I'm quite confident that if Dynamite improves as a writer he can find Krypto a midcard feud somewhere down the line.

Honestly, I like bashing (for lack of a better term) should motivate us. I just want honesty when someone is going at me. I don't care, but you will get honesty in return. If someone says "Hey your character is totally awful and you'll never be anything" I'm going to tell them that they're wrong and try to prove them wrong.

IMO Kermit did Krypto a favor, it should light a fire under him, and make him want to become a big star. If you're being critical to make yourself look better then that's wrong but if you're truly trying to help someone (like I believe Kermit was) then I find it totally acceptable.

I agree (to an extent), I was just disagreeing with him.

To I detect a hint of resentment that I'll have company on my side of the ring while you'll be on the other side all along with nothing but your silly mask to keep you company?

It is not silly! :disappointed:

Like I said, with the right storyline he could easily be a midcard champion, Elite X or Eurasian. His current incarnation is probably destined for nothing above mayhem or tag stuff, but there's plenty of room to grow with this young character and I'm quite confident that if Dynamite improves as a writer he can find Krypto a midcard feud somewhere down the line.

I said the guy could potentially become a main-event player with a new character. I just think it'll be hard for him to shed the "B-movie" connotation that is tagged with his character, for me at least.

I agree (to an extent), I was just disagreeing with him.

You can't disagree with me or form your own opinion. What were you thinking? I want everyone to agree with everything I say and think just like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back