WZCW Discussion Thread

No specific reason but Winters did himself no favours, leaving with no announcement, he asked to come back and didnt follow it up. So we had no loyalty to keep his rep.

Plus, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

10.jpg

No specific reason but Winters did himself no favours, leaving with no announcement, he asked to come back and didnt follow it up. So we had no loyalty to keep his rep.

Sorry if that came off wrong guys. I wasn't mad, I was just kinda worried. Like what if I want to take a break, will my rep be gone? That kinda question. But I had no clue that Winters left like that.

Sorry, Ricky.

Sorry if that came off wrong guys. I wasn't mad, I was just kinda worried. Like what if I want to take a break, will my rep be gone? That kinda question. But I had no clue that Winters left like that.

Sorry, Ricky.

You better hope it's not gone, because I've always wanted to look like Raven.

Just because I forgot and am too lazy to look.. Who did I say I'd give feedback to? I'm willing to make the FB for FB trade, tho I will not be lyingly pleasent

Just because I forgot and am too lazy to look.. Who did I say I'd give feedback to? I'm willing to make the FB for FB trade, tho I will not be lyingly pleasent

I said I was willing to go feedback for feedback, although I was going to give out feedback for you and a few others anyway, which I'll do tomorrow, seeing as my 0930 class was cancelled because my professor has better things to do.

Newer moveset is in place. Lets see if we can make Triple X say I quit. Because that's the only way you get out. It's not tap, snap, or nap. It's I quit, or I rip both of your arms off.

If you left, we wouldn't give the Raven rep away. Not unless you piss me off :D

And where's this new moveset then?

On the other hand, Richie Steamboat and Joe Doering are both allowable. I know for a fact that they were the reps for former champions in WZCW. Because I made them. Susumu's rep also isn't blacklisted for some reason, despite being a former champion with the RPer on good terms with the fed.

On the other hand, Richie Steamboat and Joe Doering are both allowable. I know for a fact that they were the reps for former champions in WZCW. Because I made them. Susumu's rep also isn't blacklisted for some reason, despite being a former champion with the RPer on good terms with the fed.

An (admittedly, uneducated) guess for an explanation would be that the characters whose reps are reserved are likely to return at some point. After all, you can only run one character at once so right now it's not very likely you would bring back either of your characters that are former champions. AJ Styles was not reserved last time I checked but Austin Reynolds is also a former champion, he's not reserved because he's extremely unlikely to return.

EDIT: Last time I checked the ban list I only looked in the section where reps are reserved for Alumni - Austin Reynolds is still listed as "Active"

I don't mean to be rude nor percieved to be having a go at anyone but I think the ban list is way past due an update.

They've always been in place, pretty much they're locked when the creative member who's online at the time decides to yet it's not a guarantee.

They've always been in place, pretty much they're locked when the creative member who's online at the time decides to yet it's not a guarantee.

Also known as the "Ty is too much of a nice guy to close the threads on everyone right at the stroke of midnight".

You know, when I was handling that part.

Newer moveset is in place. Lets see if we can make Triple X say I quit. Because that's the only way you get out. It's not tap, snap, or nap. It's I quit, or I rip both of your arms off.

X doesn't need arms. He'll kick you into unconsciousness, then will probably fall out of the ring due to him forgetting he has no arms.

But yeah, genuinely looking forward to our match. Though I do feel I've let myself down with my RP a little. Ended up leaving it far later than normal to start work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back