WZCW Discussion Thread

Don't take it that way either. All I was saying is that all too often people get super pushy when it comes to feedback. There was a period a few months back where I had received feedback and I told those who gave it I would repay them in a day or two. Well in that span of 48hrs I ended up in the hospital with a fever of 104 and some people, I won't name who, got pissed off at me for not returning the feedback.

If you want to help people out, then help them, the promise of a reward at the end shouldn't influence your decision. If you want feedback then its common courtesy to return the favor.

And please, if someone gives you feedback, take it to heart and use it.

I don't think it was me being pushy but if it was I meant it as a joke.

I will be doing random feedback this week by the way. After the boards close, I will decide with the people who need the most help...sad I can't feedback myself.

Another thing you young guys can do is read roleplays. Like older roleplays from people like Numbers, Ty, Ech, Dirtyjose (gordito), and Showtime to name a few. I know feedback helped me, but what helped me more was to read what they wrote, and try and use things they had in their roleplays.

I'm not saying if Ech used going to the movies, use that. I'm saying look at the description, and other small things they do with their guys.

It feels like ages since I've been in here. Shit has gotten really busy for me lately. Plus, I'm heading stateside for a fortnight on Saturday. So, I won't be here for a couple of weeks again.

Anyway, what's been up?

It feels like ages since I've been in here. Shit has gotten really busy for me lately. Plus, I'm heading stateside for a fortnight on Saturday. So, I won't be here for a couple of weeks again.

Anyway, what's been up?

Clearly this is a work.

Everyone should expect a KFAD cash-in this round.

Strikeforce have posted their RPs

This being an event of significance I thought we should celebrate.

Well Europe does have some significant locomotives, like the Flying Scotsman or the A4 Mallard. The old Class 50's were pretty cool too.

Well Europe does have some significant locomotives, like the Flying Scotsman or the A4 Mallard. The old Class 50's were pretty cool too.

4472 is still in pieces, last time I checked. Mallard's not a runner any more either.

There's also the A1 that was built a few years ago, only new steam loco built in decades.

To re-ask my question that was ignored. How are you using Punk as a rep? Winters was a champion, and I know for a fact when I asked this question a week ago Punk as a rep was locked.

To re-ask my question that was ignored. How are you using Punk as a rep? Winters was a champion, and I know for a fact when I asked this question a week ago Punk as a rep was locked.

I requested to use Punk well over a month ago. It was approved. Beyond that...you'll have to ask the powers.

No specific reason but Winters did himself no favours, leaving with no announcement, he asked to come back and didnt follow it up. So we had no loyalty to keep his rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back