WZCW Discussion Thread

You know, it occurred to me just now that as a creative member and the world champion, maybe I ought to have let you guys know I was taking the round off.

So, uh, I'm taking the round off.

Just needed to recharge batteries. I wasn't nuts about my last RP and really didn't like my last matches so I just wanted a bit of a vacation. I'll just be writing a small piece for the shows this week.

So, yeah. I don't know whether or not this post was necessary at all, but, er, there it is.

The champ and creative member needs a vacation?
THE CONSPIRACY CONTINUES.

I really would encourage people to take a stab at the graphic contest. So far its only Killjoy and I, and truthfully my card idea doesn't deserve to win. Killjoy's is much better than mine, you can probably do better than me to.

When I have a moment I'll give it a shot.

Who is the resident sig maker these days? I have a request.

Who wants the rep

Pics of Celeste will do.

So no one wants to trade me a sig for rep? :(

HELLO?

Hey, look everyone! WZCW's new resident jobber.
You mean I wasn't a jobber to the stars already?

Seriously though, my RP is gonna take a while. Long hours of burger flippin' this weekend and tomorrow is quite a major day for me. So after my 8 hours of sleep today, I've got to help tidy up the home, set up the crib and..... motherfucker why the hell do I have to do this?

Roleplay is up. Feedback is welcome, and since I have nothing to do because my wife is gone for a week, I'll be able to fully reciprocate.

I don't want to be all holier than thou, but I've lost count of how many times I have given feedback and gotten nothing in return. If you really want to help people, then help them, regardless if you get feedback in return or not.

I don't want to be all holier than thou, but I've lost count of how many times I have given feedback and gotten nothing in return. If you really want to help people, then help them, regardless if you get feedback in return or not.

I know I preach feedback for feedback but I agree. Keep on giving feedback without expecting anything in return and you will eventually have the favour returned.

It's not nice and FB 4 FB is fairer but what are you going to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back