WZCW Discussion Thread

Hey guys, not been around in a couple of days. Unfortunately, my Aunt passed away two days ago and I've really been online much since. However, I will still pull out an RP, it'll probably just have a lot of real life rage in it.

I am also stumped for this round... I have no idea what to do with Isabel tbh. I can't go anywhere with her dad in the storyline since he's out of the picture for the moment and I don't know enough about Kurtsey to make a good argument between the two. I want to do a bar scene type thing but then I'd be copying Echelon. I wanna use Scumm, but if I go any further with those two then I'd have to push them into some sort of relationship which would most likely push Isabel towards a face turn. For now I'm trying to stick heel. Thus, I am stuck.

I am also stumped for this round... I have no idea what to do with Isabel tbh. I can't go anywhere with her dad in the storyline since he's out of the picture for the moment and I don't know enough about Kurtsey to make a good argument between the two. I want to do a bar scene type thing but then I'd be copying Echelon. I wanna use Scumm, but if I go any further with those two then I'd have to push them into some sort of relationship which would most likely push Isabel towards a face turn. For now I'm trying to stick heel. Thus, I am stuck.
We have given you a hand to hold. I hope you have pulled on it by now.

Killjoy, Shotaro and Yaz, I believe.

chopped-liver1.jpg

I really would encourage people to take a stab at the graphic contest. So far its only Killjoy and I, and truthfully my card idea doesn't deserve to win. Killjoy's is much better than mine, you can probably do better than me to.

You know, it occurred to me just now that as a creative member and the world champion, maybe I ought to have let you guys know I was taking the round off.

So, uh, I'm taking the round off.

Just needed to recharge batteries. I wasn't nuts about my last RP and really didn't like my last matches so I just wanted a bit of a vacation. I'll just be writing a small piece for the shows this week.

So, yeah. I don't know whether or not this post was necessary at all, but, er, there it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back