WZCW Discussion Thread

It's because some of the newer guys use it like Facebook.

Sometime its ok, but I understand why it can be grating.

No, I get it. In many ways I can understand it, I certainly don't hold it against Jesse, Joe or even meeks.

Most of the time it doesn't bother me but sometimes it drives me utterly insane.

I'll apologize for my part in it. 90 percent of my time on the forums is spent on WZCW. I just get bored easily and that's what happens.

I'll apologize for my part in it. 90 percent of my time on the forums is spent on WZCW. I just get bored easily and that's what happens.

Apologies are both unnecessary and meaningless. It's more of an annoying rash than a stab wound. Don't panic about it or worry about it, if you want to talk shit about your day in general go to the Bar Room. You can get away with more and Joe basically has his own thread there now.

I honestly don't know if you're being serious or not. Either way. Fuck that idea, it will cause more problems than it solves.

No YOU'RE wrong!

Барбоса;4096881 said:

Which brings me back down to earth, for now. . .

It's a luxury I deserve DAMMIT!

Just got me installed Photoshop CS3. For some reason CS5 now asks for an Adobe ID but wont accept the one I actually have. There's still time to give the profiles a crack right?

Also, no word from Spear yet.

We will handle it. There's nothing set in stone but Spear knows he is on his last chance in the fed full stop so if that happens, trust me when I say it will be dealt with.

Same with Artist/Burnside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back