WZCW Discussion Thread

You always give me trouble Ech. Every time I make mass changes to the mist you always have new music.

I had the same entrance music since January, and when I had it changed it took creative about a month to realize that it actually was changed. And by that time Celeste wasn't turning heel so I had it changed once more.

Not being one to dissapoint, your mom likes it rough. Alot.

No she doesn't she only like it a little unless you pull on her pubic hair then she loves it, especially during tackle football. That's why I come at her with my head down and cream her with my helmet, fuck concussions if she's woozy it just makes me want to spear her harder next time..

No she doesn't she only like it a little unless you pull on her pubic hair then she loves it, especially during tackle football. That's why I come at her with my head down and cream her with my helmet, fuck concussions if she's woozy it just makes me want to spear her harder next time..

...Dear Jegallabuddha. (Jesus/God/Allah/Buddha).
Or for those not represented...
By the beard of Zeus!
Or... Dear Darwin!
...IDK.
But seriously, very creepy, Funny.

Don't worry I'll probably be given notice that I need to come to the league office where a guy will fine me and tell me that I need to hit her softer and that I'm no longer allowed to lead with my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back