WZCW Discussion Thread

I left too early. Ty as a mentor would be highly comical and may also violate some human rights according to the Geneva Convention.

Mine has been changed to Destroy What Destroys You by Kreator. Puritania by Dimmu Borgir was never officially used in a show.

Mine has been changed to Destroy What Destroys You by Kreator. Puritania by Dimmu Borgir was never officially used in a show.

Oh god, that takes me back. I had to choose between that and the serpentine offering in another fed. Took me about 3-4 days to choose. Got a nice tron out of it. I really wish I could pull off a Sting rep in Wzcw. I loved using him.

[YOUTUBE]L44zyht2_nE[/YOUTUBE]

Also, one quick question. Is Ricky using Punk as a rep? I thought most former champs had their reps locked for honorary reps? Winters was a champ and he used Punk as a rep.

If everyone would be so kind as to go here and make sure your theme song is correct I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL90E1EF053169C7ED

I put in an application to get mine changed to the Terminator 1 theme song, no ones said its been rejected, but its not being used yet either, and frankly I dont find the fact that embedding has been disabled on my video all that funny anymore. So I am guessing its okay.

You always give me trouble Ech. Every time I make mass changes to the mist you always have new music.

I put in an application to get mine changed to the Terminator 1 theme song, no ones said its been rejected, but its not being used yet either, and frankly I dont find the fact that embedding has been disabled on my video all that funny anymore. So I am guessing its okay.

I went ahead and changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back