WZCW Discussion Thread

Well congrats are certainly in order then. Killjoy is one of the best posters on the forums (and a favourite of mine in WZCW) and well deserving of the opportunity. Congrats again.

Guys, I would expect that the boards are 24 hours away. If you aren't working on your RPs in the meantime, feedback on the shows would be met with much love, but not in that way....

Guys, I would expect that the boards are 24 hours away. If you aren't working on your RPs in the meantime, feedback on the shows would be met with much love, but not in that way....

No rush boss. I would like to say that I loved this round and I like where WZCW is going.

Heal up quick Yaz. I'll take one of the trading cards if you're so inclined to do one.

deck7958be487fcf18b9c6b5a834ef4e0dc714a4c9d7.jpg

I am here if you need me, my Lord Yaz. I will take a trading card at your disclosure.

... But seriously, get to feeling better, bro.

EDIT: Though I still do want a trading card, I now am thinking nothing good would be on it. Maybe a Nathan St. John card would be better :p

deck2d085db829031c450c567ee18120ea2d2c7915fc.jpg

Yeah I kinda want a trading card too...if you don't mind. :) sig sized?

deck222c3c855f87f60a0a3ab2ec8581859cbc06d83e.jpg

If you guys have any problem with them let me know, and I will fix them up.

Oh and this was all my idea but I'm very happy with how its been taken on board. To be honest, no one except Barbosa ;) can complain about a lack of direction or having nothing to do. We have a general idea for everyone now.

I am semi-curious. Was it just pure coincidence that I ran a mentor program in my simulated WZCW? If so, that is awesome.

Massive coincidence. I've had this in mind since I knew Ty was leaving. It made sense to me to have a nice Chaos free cycle and the potential to give a lot of RPers some ideas and something to do was too good to pass up.

Massive coincidence. I've had this in mind since I knew Ty was leaving. It made sense to me to have a nice Chaos free cycle and the potential to give a lot of RPers some ideas and something to do was too good to pass up.

Don't want to badger you, but did you get my last PM today?

He was just salivating to put it into motion once he found out I was leaving ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back