WZCW Discussion Thread

Don't be jealous Strikeforce couldn't be my mentors.

Not at all - jealousy is not what I am guilty of. Considering Saboteur and Saxton the best tag team is your crime and for that you are guilty!

In all fairness, they are the best team right now, Strikeforce need a win more badly than Joe Mason.

Darn, I was hoping for Titus and Gentleman Masque, but Angel should be interesting.

As for SaboSax and Krypto, the comedy potential there is endless.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to reading the Mentor challenge on Aftershsock. Some of the pairings are curious, and I can see some real gold with how this is played out.

Who came up with the idea?

Did you get my PM with the idea I had yesterday Numbers?

Im pretty sure I replied to your last message.

Oh and this was all my idea but I'm very happy with how its been taken on board. To be honest, no one except Barbosa ;) can complain about a lack of direction or having nothing to do. We have a general idea for everyone now.

Барбоса;4091451 said:
While it was a few pages back, I must say that I find the suggestion that Britain "lost" the War of 1812 to be rather funny.

They certainly did not win it as their invasions of the former colonies failed to achieve anything and Tecumseh's attempts to establish an independent Indian state were defeated.

However, it was the Americans who declared war so it is incumbent on them as much as it was the British to achieve their war aims and in that the USA also ultimately failed. Its invasions of Canada were defeated and the British navy was able to blockade virtually the entire North American seaboard, starving it of British trade, something which played a vast role in the early development of the United States (although how much the British relied on American markets for their exports should not be underestimated).

Indeed, it is worth noting that in 1812-1813, the British had a far bigger fish to fry in a jumped-up Corsican and his continental empire. You might even say that it was lucky for the Americans that the British were so distracted for if they had not been, the War of 1812 might have had a far worse outcome than a military stalemate and crippling naval blockade.

The War of 1812 was about as close to a draw in warfare as it is likely to get.

Back to the subject at hand, I thought Ascension was great and WZCWNXT gives the rookies a more important role in than just being stuck on the C show.

James and I were just giving each other shit, we do it on Skype all the time.

While I would encourage you to make contact with him anyway, I have been assured it will not happen again. We had the same concerns, if they weren't resolved then he wouldn't have been your partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back