WZCW Discussion Thread

You had a "dream team" against a team that came sixth in the Premier League last season, also you had around half of your team as non-Americans including at least two Frenchmen, and of course one Englishman.

You may well have 'owned' the Olympics, you also have a population over ten times larger and therefore you are statistically likely to have more people who excel at a particular sport. Claiming you won at the Olympics is like saying a star pitcher can throw better than a quadruple amputee, you are mocking those who are smaller than you Yazloz, how does that make you feel?

I'm talking about the 2010 World Cup, you know when Clint Dempsey scored and it ended 1-1. Yeah so suck it.

And yes I do

Someone went to the Awesome_miz school of commas...

Actually, no. My use of commas in that situation is correct. When you say that aloud and pause at the comma does it make sense? Without the comma does it not just become an incoherent mess of words that, although forming a coherent question, need a pause between them to make sense?

I'm really not sure how to take this all in...
Born at Ft. Bliss, TX, but...
Half-German, Half-Irish, All Jew.
Figure that logic and see if I somehow apply to this argument.

No you don't. Jew.

EDIT: Anyone else think it weird that a Jew wanted to be a Nazi for All Stars?

I won't lie to you Ty, I'm fairly drunk right now and they're ganging up on me. The fact that I'm clearly winning is irrelevant.

Also how are you, enjoying retirement?

Pretty good. It's a nice change reading the shows from the aspect that I had jack shit to do with putting them together. I got to enjoy them like everyone else.

Only thing is since I've stepped down I've probably thought up 8 different scenarios on how I'd have Ty come back and what storyline to run with him.

Pretty good. It's a nice change reading the shows from the aspect that I had jack shit to do with putting them together. I got to enjoy them like everyone else.

Only thing is since I've stepped down I've probably thought up 8 different scenarios on how I'd have Ty come back and what storyline to run with him.

I can imagine that being this side of the curtain is strange, but also quite satisfying. It's always the way when you leave something like this, I've got seven or eight stories in my head (not just involving Howard) that I would love to do. If I ever get to do them or not is something that will have to wait. I hope you don't come back before you are ready though, it's easy to get burnt out on something like this and a half-decent Ty Burna is like having no Ty Burna at all.

Welcome to my world. I quit because I get busy, then when things stop getting busy I come up with ideas, pester Doc and come back in the summer.

And thinking of ideas I came up with in my off season, what happened to that manual I bring up once every other month?

I had an idea. For the people who do guest writes, would it be possible for me to make a thread with the video playlist in it, and then when people get the okay for a video change they can post in there and I can keep up with it that way, preferably get it stickied for convenience ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back