WZCW Discussion Thread

It's a play on his old user name. You know, kind of like WWE blames Miz for shit.

1336070801364.jpg

While it was a few pages back, I must say that I find the suggestion that Britain "lost" the War of 1812 to be rather funny.

They certainly did not win it as their invasions of the former colonies failed to achieve anything and Tecumseh's attempts to establish an independent Indian state were defeated.

However, it was the Americans who declared war so it is incumbent on them as much as it was the British to achieve their war aims and in that the USA also ultimately failed. Its invasions of Canada were defeated and the British navy was able to blockade virtually the entire North American seaboard, starving it of British trade, something which played a vast role in the early development of the United States (although how much the British relied on American markets for their exports should not be underestimated).

Indeed, it is worth noting that in 1812-1813, the British had a far bigger fish to fry in a jumped-up Corsican and his continental empire. You might even say that it was lucky for the Americans that the British were so distracted for if they had not been, the War of 1812 might have had a far worse outcome than a military stalemate and crippling naval blockade.

The War of 1812 was about as close to a draw in warfare as it is likely to get.

Back to the subject at hand, I thought Ascension was great and WZCWNXT gives the rookies a more important role in than just being stuck on the C show.

Man, Aftershock was awesome. How did I know Titus was going to be my mentor? Because he is my Mentor for Kermits gig in Universe mode and he was my tag partner this week on Meltdown.

I enjoyed Aftershock. Much credit to Showtime he did a fantastic job of bringing it all together.

A good first round for our new creative team. I approve. I also look forward to seeing how the new Aftershock takes shape.

I won a match so consider me happy. This program should give me something to write about so I'm looking forward to it.

Steamboat Ricky... an interesting choice. As for my loss, I'm not too highly upset- I look at my RP and see it as garbage. Will be trying a different, more formal format next round.
Congrats to Darren Bull and all our other winners. The mentor program seems promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back