WZCW Discussion Thread

Oh god you didn't pull the trigger on that idea did you?

1b8c8943_350x700px-LL-4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

Hey, I just realised something... I have an acting class. I could ask them for ideas on each RP!! :D

I mean, hell, we're planning a poker club fight in pantomime tomorrow (my idea actually, thought someone would come up with better) to the music of The Sting so who knows what they could come up with.

Oh god you didn't pull the trigger on that idea did you?

*Briefly notes that he is pretty sure of what is going down, but would like to mention he thought it wasn't a bad idea, just something that needed some major setup. So kudos to the boys if they got it figured out.*
Quiet you. :D
I can only assume from what I read during the Tastic/Cooper brawl that it's WZCWNXT.
What we are doing, if it's not at least five times better than WWE NXT, then consider me disappointed.

Show is dealing with it but we are waiting for the former Red Skull and in particular awesome_miz to hand in their matches. It is basically ready to go in kit form.

Apologies, worked an overnight shift and ended up falling a sleep all day. Should have it done it a bit.

Барбоса;4089437 said:
Barbosa will have to beat an answer out of you it seems.

The answer is 42.

So, I finally have a desktop computer at my home with internet. I can now resume my regular amount of activity here. It is good to be stable again!

I loved both of the shows, and I am very excited about possibly feuding with Holmes. He is in my fav five dawg.

SPOILERS ON MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Steven Holmes detsroys all of you for pissing him off, just by being here.

Additional Spoiler: Chris still doesn't sell him WZCW!

Well sir I say you are ugly. That is my retort.

Normally I would stick up for you, but your comment several pages ago offended me. You know which one.

I challenge you to a duel at dawn tomorrow, you may choose your weapon. I have already chosen mine. I am not a man to be trifled with. Other puddings are fine but Trifles are unacceptable, soggy goddamn sponge and jelly are NOT a good dessert.

Normally I would stick up for you, but your comment several pages ago offended me. You know which one.

I challenge you to a duel at dawn tomorrow, you may choose your weapon. I have already chosen mine. I am not a man to be trifled with. Other puddings are fine but Trifles are unacceptable, soggy goddamn sponge and jelly are NOT a good dessert.

Who needs a second?

Who needs a second?

What? Your comment makes no sense, to me at least. It has no context, are you trying to imply that I need to take a second to calm down? I am perfectly calm. Men who are not calm are not often in a mood to challenge someone to an honourable duel between gentlemen. Men who are not calm are prone to attempting to place their opposition through walls by force.

I didn't understand a word of that, but I can only assume it was a negative comment towards me. Brush up on your history sir, 1776, this will not end well.

What? Your comment makes no sense, to me at least. It has no context, are you trying to imply that I need to take a second to calm down? I am perfectly calm. Men who are not calm are not often in a mood to challenge someone to an honourable duel between gentlemen. Men who are not calm are prone to attempting to place their opposition through walls by force.

No, a second; i.e, someone to help your ass out whenever the shit gets tough.

But since you're not 'Mercian, I have no choice but to rescind my offer to you, and extend it to Yaz.

Plus you hurt my feelings. Meanie.

I didn't understand a word of that, but I can only assume it was a negative comment towards me. Brush up on your history sir, 1776, this will not end well.

1776 and 1812. Does not look good for the Englishman.

No, a second; i.e, someone to help your ass out whenever the shit gets tough.

But since you're not 'Mercian, I have no choice but to rescind my offer to you, and extend it to Yaz.

Plus you hurt my feelings. Meanie.

Jingoism

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back