WZCW Discussion Thread

I'm on ship with Meeks here and would love a training card.

Feel better brodda.

Here you go brah, got the hook-up
deckffdce24b8c11bbcf51449a4e9de603f8b52661db.jpg

I have to say, AF is looking awesome. And this new announcement is going to rock some socks though I suspect it's been leaked to a lot of you already.

Show is dealing with it but we are waiting for the former Red Skull and in particular awesome_miz to hand in their matches. It is basically ready to go in kit form.

I hope to god I win my match... The day kind of sucked because I was running floor to floor in high heeled shoes, didn't get my fav teacher AND when I got home my dog had left me four surprises.

AND THEY WEREN'T PUPPIES

I hope to god I win my match... The day kind of sucked because I was running floor to floor in high heeled shoes, didn't get my fav teacher AND when I got home my dog had left me four surprises.

AND THEY WEREN'T PUPPIES

Could be worse. My youngest puppy likes to clean up after herself if you get my drift.

That's good.

I certainly hope that once AF is up, that most everyone will have something to do for the foreseeable future because plans should be set for a while.

Oh god you didn't pull the trigger on that idea did you?

*Briefly notes that he is pretty sure of what is going down, but would like to mention he thought it wasn't a bad idea, just something that needed some major setup. So kudos to the boys if they got it figured out.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back