WZCW Discussion Thread

Where I come from we use grades. What grade would sophowhatchamacallit year be? 9th? 11th? 15th?

I remember what Momma Pancake told me when I started my first day of high school.

"Sleep with the most popular guy in the school, and you're in."

:lmao:

Update: we are waiting on one match for Ascension and it will get posted immediately after. I don't know how long that match will take but I'm just letting you guys know that the show is 90% completed. It's looking like a pretty good show, too.

Not that soon no. there are a few things I need to do to get ready to come back like read everything since I left and do some thinking on my character. I just started a major character change before I left

Well I got some bad news at the doctor today, and to make a long story short it is probably a good thing I lost my job last week because I will be unable to work for a while. Since I will have nothing to do, in the very likely event that I don't win the graphic contest, or even if I do and you still want one I'm willing to make a trading card of your character. Just something to kill time and help myself learn photo editing. You can check out the one I already made in the link. I can size them down for sigs if you would like

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4088713&postcount=2

Yeah it isn't anything super serious, just an old problem that is flaring up again. My liver only works at about 40% of what it should, and there are times it almost shuts down. It won't kill and I don't need a transplant or anything, but when it does what it is doing now it leaves me super vulnerable of getting sick. Just have to spend a few weeks taking it easy. Appreciate the concern though

I am here if you need me, my Lord Yaz. I will take a trading card at your disclosure.

... But seriously, get to feeling better, bro.

EDIT: Though I still do want a trading card, I now am thinking nothing good would be on it. Maybe a Nathan St. John card would be better :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back