WZCW Discussion Thread

Барбоса;4087043 said:
Never felt that it was the end of Reynolds at all. Just that he had let go of his anger.

Was there a retirement stipulation that I missed?

I don't think so, but I do seem to remember Austin having a neck injury that played into the build for the TLC match, at least.

No, it was planned for while. I thought we were going to lose our belts at the LL but we didnt so we went onto KC and once that happened, we knew immediately that we didnt want to rematch so I teased a heel turn which I know not many people thought a lot of but I liked it. The PPV match happened exactly as I wanted.

Ty initially suggested that he and I faced off in the Cell but we figured someone else (Barbosa) would benefit more than Reynolds, given the arc that was going to happen at Redemption for us both.

I don't think so, but I do seem to remember Austin having a neck injury that played into the build for the TLC match, at least.

Hmmm, I really did not pick up on that at all. Little disappointed in myself

I have often fantasized about someone creating an "elite club" thread where only the select few could post their thoughts and discussions on WZCW. Anybody not on the "list" would be frowned upon posting in the club thread. I would never do it, but it sounds like a neat idea.

I'd do it but I'd be afraid of not being allowed in.

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying anything about being better than anyone or even thinking that. I was just saying every once in a while, the quality of this thread tends to take a brief hit in quality before coming back up.

I thoguht the 8 man tag was very well written.

Yeah I have to give props to Showtime and Ech. There was a lot of potential for a massive cluster fuck but it was well written with equal amounts of offense and some solid use teamwork

Thanks fellas. Ech wrote up to when Saboteur entered the match and I covered the rest. I tried my best to follow the style of writing Ech did, rather than dumb it down to my style. Glad everyone liked it.

I'm gonna go out and say the lack of star power people believe is going around is a good thing. Very good thing actually because it allows guys lower on the card to step up and show how good they can be if offered the chance. When I started a whole bunch of big names left. Showtime and later Big Dave became EurAsian champion, I became Mayhem Champion and eventually Ty Burna became World Champion. Dave had just got off a tag team and Ty and Showtime had just finished feuding over the EurAsian and Mayhem belts before moving up the card. The chance is there for a lot of guys to step up.

I'm gonna go out and say the lack of star power people believe is going around is a good thing. Very good thing actually because it allows guys lower on the card to step up and show how good they can be if offered the chance. When I started a whole bunch of big names left. Showtime and later Big Dave became EurAsian champion, I became Mayhem Champion and eventually Ty Burna became World Champion. Dave had just got off a tag team and Ty and Showtime had just finished feuding over the EurAsian and Mayhem belts before moving up the card. The chance is there for a lot of guys to step up.

I agree with Killjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back