WZCW Discussion Thread

On Elitism: Fuck that noise, Doc has it right, if you think you're so much better than the rest of us, fuck off somewhere else. Nothing personal against anyone I just despise un-warranted elitism.

On-Topic: I'm hungover and also looking forward to the shows - interested to see what the first shows post-Burna have in store. I'm not asking when they're coming since it's the first round with Numbers in charge and I understand that he'll want to make sure it's right more than anything else. I'd be doing the same thing.

True story, the best friend and I went out, had some pizza and some drinks. Had myself a chocolate stout. Not very good.

Also I'm better than you, deal with it.

I think it's close. I dont think AS would be far behind either. Problem is that I'm going out twice this afternoon that will delay my involvement much further until this evening.

I think this is one of those times where no-shows helped a little.

True story, the best friend and I went out, had some pizza and some drinks. Had myself a chocolate stout. Not very good.

Also I'm better than you, deal with it.

Being "better" than someone isn't the issue, there are people I know that I think I'm "better" than. It's not about that - it's effectively the clubhouse mentality that comes about when people not only think they're better than someone but also feel the need to segregate. When has segregation EVER led to good things?

Thinking it is one thing, acting upon it is something that despots do, not the average person.

Being "better" than someone isn't the issue, there are people I know that I think I'm "better" than. It's not about that - it's effectively the clubhouse mentality that comes about when people not only think they're better than someone but also feel the need to segregate. When has segregation EVER led to good things?

Thinking it is one thing, acting upon it is the difference between an average person and a despot.

I'm American I don't know a thing about segregation......

Ah crap...

Youtube has disabled the new Meltdown opening due to copyright content. Looks like we'll be going without for a while... or maybe we could go retro?

Yeah I have to give props to Showtime and Ech. There was a lot of potential for a massive cluster fuck but it was well written with equal amounts of offense and some solid use teamwork

MD was lacking another match this week but it wasn't a real surprise with the no shows that it felt a little light. The Rush match was always scheduled to be the main event. With Ty gone, no Chris KO, an 8 man tag and the AS main event, the no shows had a bigger effect than we could have expected.

AS will be in within 24 hours. Hopefully the AF matches will be in to Show by tonight?

Oh and Austin Reynolds is outta here. Did the PPV match not have a goodbye feel to it?

Oh I wanted to ask before I forget. If I have a suggestion not related to my character or current storyline can I still send it creative's way?

Барбоса;4087043 said:
Never felt that it was the end of Reynolds at all. Just that he had let go of his anger.

Was there a retirement stipulation that I missed?
No, it was planned for while. I thought we were going to lose our belts at the LL but we didnt so we went onto KC and once that happened, we knew immediately that we didnt want to rematch so I teased a heel turn which I know not many people thought a lot of but I liked it. The PPV match happened exactly as I wanted.

Ty initially suggested that he and I faced off in the Cell but we figured someone else (Barbosa) would benefit more than Reynolds, given the arc that was going to happen at Redemption for us both.
Oh I wanted to ask before I forget. If I have a suggestion not related to my character or current storyline can I still send it creative's way?
Send it to me or any of us, it all ends up in the same thread that we all see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back