WZCW Discussion Thread

Elitism on a forum is fucking stupid in any form that isn't something like staff, and even then staffers are more janitors than any form of elite.

Seems to strike a nerve with you every time (referencing threads in the Board Room). I agree with you, though.

For sure. Bad memories. It's also, well, stupid.

Lying and misplaced elitism, two things that really get on my nerves.

I like the Timberwolves; they were beasts to beat on NBA Hang Time.

I'm a Celtics fan 1 and a T'Wolves fan 2. The 76ers are somewhere in a distant three.

I grew up a Sixers and T'Wolves fan because of KG and AI. I sort of just followed them wherever they went in their careers and when KG ended up in Boston I fell in love with the team soooooo yeah. Not a bandwagon jumper persay, but you could label me that.

I'm a Celtics fan 1 and a T'Wolves fan 2. The 76ers are somewhere in a distant three.

I grew up a Sixers and T'Wolves fan because of KG and AI. I sort of just followed them wherever they went in their careers and when KG ended up in Boston I fell in love with the team soooooo yeah. Not a bandwagon jumper persay, but you could label me that.

I understand; I liked the Sacramento Kings and the Phoenix Suns primarily for Stojakovic and Nash.

On Elitism: Fuck that noise, Doc has it right, if you think you're so much better than the rest of us, fuck off somewhere else. Nothing personal against anyone I just despise un-warranted elitism.

On-Topic: I'm hungover and also looking forward to the shows - interested to see what the first shows post-Burna have in store. I'm not asking when they're coming since it's the first round with Numbers in charge and I understand that he'll want to make sure it's right more than anything else. I'd be doing the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back