WZCW Discussion Thread

Ace vs Aaraon is indeed a better feud, because thats been built from the beginni... oh wait, no every show has had Strife and DC feuding.

I base predictions on what's going on at the moment - don't get me wrong the Ace vs Aaron feud would be better due to the characters, but it hasn't got off the ground yet has it? Comparrison on the actual quality the fued could give for me is a bit along the lines of Rey Vs. Kane, which would be fun and a real underdog story, whilst you would be Rock vs. HHH - more based in reality and a great, GREAT feud. They just have the head start, that's all I was saying.

What I was saying is were this TNA or WWE, they would be playing the DC/Strife feud off more than you guys. My prediction could even be DC and Strife cost each other their respective matches, and face each other at Unscripted in a cage or something. But what do I know lol

Angel don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll get my hands on you. :) And don't count out Everest, I'll be around for the long haul. Good Luck everyone

Please just wait till my promo time in the ring on Meltdown it will be grand

and I can see it know at Unscripted Ace vs "funny man" Aaron Craig

dont worry it will my friend some lady will make an impact some say good others will say bad

Everyone betting against Northern Lights I see...

Alright, time for me to go decide who wins at meltdown :cuss2:

Why does everyone hate my RP's? My RPs' are no more longer or shorter than Downward Spiral's, Big Ace's, or the Shockmaster? So why deos everyone hate mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back