WZCW Discussion Thread

dont worry about a 2.5, i reckon the ratings would be pushing 20.5 with such a magnificent main event.

Or perhaps the turds could wrestle high society?? Ill but some vbookie money on the turds.

I'd pawn everything of value I own for the turds t win.

on a side note wotdoiput, know any decent wrestling dvd's a can buy. off t hmv in 30 mins

Nothing wrong with Cena, who else would u give the strap 2??... but thats a discussion for another thread.

Anyone have predictions for some meltdown matches?? I think either tournament match could be won by any of the four guys involved. I know it will be tough for me to beat DC, and Ace and Strife should be close. Which is the way it should be.

No not really sorry Da Vinci. I get all my dvds in the bargain bins at various stores. Wotdoiput = tight ass, well when it cmes to some things.

This just in the turds are 2 to one on to win, high society is at 150/1

I think it all depends on the quality of each persons 1st RP. Hopefully I will win my tag match :) but ye never know, up against Everest and Titus. Lets hope Ace gets rid of his writters block

There is a new ROH dvd out I forgot the name, But from what I heard it 5 Stars.

Wot it a toss up between your match with DC you two are some good RPers. I think you have to go that xtra mile to win.
With Ace and Strife that should be a good match I hope so to he get over that writer block and Vinci you a shoe in to win, but overall good luck to both of you

This just in....the Turd join High Society because we are the shit!!!!

Predictions:

DC vs. "The Highlight" Aaron Craig
- Think I have to go with DC on this one, I like the underdog

Strife w/ Dr. David Creed vs. Ace Cannon
- ... Although there's underdog and plain dogfood. I'd like to see Strife tear Ace's head off in this one, set up the DC vs Strife feud for the title.

Downward Spiral w/ Brian Michaels vs. Koala Typhoon w/ Windy Bridges
- I reckon Downward might take this one, but I'd say it'll be a really close match.

Titus & Everest vs. Mohammed Hasheem & Arch Angel
- I think this will be good, and Mohammed and Angel will take away a victory here, by hook or crook.

Brian Michaels vs. Jason Sincade
Sincade methinks, although it is High Society so chances are they'll get it wrong :p

Aurelia Molotov vs. Jack Harris
- I think Harris might edge it personally, as to be honest whilst I REALLY like Ech's roleplays they seem a little long, in that I always try and imagine them on TV saying it all, and some of his interviews, god they'd take forever on screen. I think it's a case of different styles, Harris has WWE-style clip-style interviews, whilst Molotov is very ECW long berating style. Be interesting to see how it goes I think.

... Also, I find it tricky to accept the 6ft11" monster strong girl who can also be a cruiserweight, but that's just me :D

^^Great post man. I think I'll start a predictions thread now.

Also, some VBookies for Unscripted are up, so I hope I'll see some bets from you guys in there (Sex and Violence beating Northern Lights is the way to go there, just my tip.)

By the way (and be truthful here), do any of you actually read matches that don't involve you? I used to do that on another fed I was on, because every other match was boring. But I hope that's not the case here is it?

I've already bet on S&V ;)

And yeah, I read every match as none of them involve me lol! But I'll continue reading every match if I get involved as it's always best to figure out who RP's over who and where their storylines are heading, so you can get in on the big ones before you miss out.

Example being in a previous Efed I was in, I saw a couple of good roleplayers that had the same RP technique, but through the different weight classes and wrestling styles. What I did was get in on the ground floor and bring them together in each others feud, and essentially created that feds version of the nWo. Captured most the titles because we could see where each other was failing and bring it up a level. You always want to be aware of any chance to be apart (or start) the next big thing.

I do....at work I be bored as shit. Plus if you ever want to write you only fed you can get idea from it. All the show is very entertaining. I also want to see who kicks my ass next...lol

I saw that little predection.. And a Strife Vs DC feud? What the hell, that wouldn't be entertaining... A Aaron Craig and Ace feud for the title as is entertainment.

Here are my Predictions...

DC vs. "The Highlight" Aaron Craig
- Aaron Craig

Strife w/ Dr. David Creed vs. Ace Cannon
- Ace...;)

Downward Spiral w/ Brian Michaels vs. Koala Typhoon w/ Windy Bridges
- Sex and violence

Titus & Everest vs. Mohammed Hasheem & Arch Angel
- The team of Acrch Angel and Mohammed Hasheem

Brian Michaels vs. Jason Sincade
Jason Sincade

Aurelia Molotov vs. Jack Harris