WZCW Discussion Thread

Is Canadian beer any good Prax?? Either way throw some of them my way would you. May make work more enjoyable.

^ We might need to talk.. ;)

Yeah well before Ace goes to bed listen up Craig! The only gold your going to find will be in a crayon box becasue we all know two things. One you won't wint the title belt, and two you don't half engouth money to buy any gold.

sure throw me one Prax doing banners for the fed is hard work

and Wot your now officially on the High Society hitlist

Canadian beer is awesome. It's stronger than American beer and if you find the right brand it's rich in flavor and ridiculously refreshing.

If there's two things we do right in Canada, it's hockey and beer.

I'll give Shanti some liquor.... And then we will see what happens... Ace ALWAYS leaves with the girl.. Drunk or SOber

haha im on the High Society hit list.... **shivers** Im so so scared!!

Is there gold in a crayon box?? Thought it was yellow... but you would know Ace.

Aussie beers are the best thats for sure. Fridge full of them at home, perhaps a big night is in store.

SHit.. High Societys takes over every party we go to.. The women wants us the men hates us and when the night ends I can gurantee that the ladies will be moaning and groanin...

Also Craig I would know that about the crayons, Ace has a soft side he likes to helo the mentally challenged and thats why he talks to you.

Please High Society Runs WZCW and we do get all women just we let Aaron get the shemans

Alright boys, it's bed time in Canada, gotta be at the hockey rink early tomorrow morning eh.

Got me some Canadian bacon all ready for breakfast tomorrow, then I'm gonna go chill in my igloo.

Later folks.

*koala and Windy high five with the fans all the way up the ramp, give free merch to a bunch of kids and head to the back as the show closes out*

Yeah Strife is an interesting character, one i havent thought of rp against yet. To be honest I find it hard for nearly everyone i go against. Sometimes you dont worry about them, but worry about you.

I have, in fact I've thought of several against Strife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back