Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Ric Flair Region

Uncle Sam
vs.
M_F

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I was planning on voting for Sam anyway, but his recent flurry in TNA secured my vote for a round or two...

Where has M_F been? I miss him :(

Sam's Tag Team Tournament was really well done, and his TNA posts are always solid. I like sam in this match.

This is a toughie. On one hand you have my lover, M_F, and on the other hand you have my jilted ex-lover Samuel.

I don't know what to do here.

I'll need convincing on this one. Sam, M_F, make your cases.

"You should post more" that was a green rep I got from Sam about a year ago. I started posting more soon afterwards. Well, actually that isn't true. Well it is, but the events are unrelated. Probably. Whatever, I'm voting Sam for being the best Jake-a-like money can buy, and for living in the same city.

Voted Sam because he's from England just as me plus I think he's a better poster.

τδιγλε;1572455 said:
Hot biffle vs. a shit load of Blu-Rays...I like both options.

Christmas is coming. Just imagine how many more Blu-rays that'll be. Here's a hint; at least seven.

I'll need convincing on this one. Sam, M_F, make your cases.

Very well.

I don't dislike Mysterio Fan (AKA, um, Sasha Fierce). Don't be under the impression that the man is a bad, evil person. Don't be under the impression that, given half the chance, he'd come round to your house, hit you in the face with a blunt object and mercilessly beat you in front of your neighbours before completing the humiliation by urinating on your bloodied, beaten, twitching, unconscious body. No, I'm at least 50% sure he wouldn't do that.

On occasion, me and the fan have even agreed on matters. The one that springs to mind is how we agreed that Matt Morgan's jeans make him look silly and that he should pick some cooler ones if he wants to be taken seriously. You see, whereas M_F is a homosexual, I'm a mere metrosexual.

Once my memoirs are complete, I plan to really make an effort on the serious posts again. Well, the posts themselves won't be serious. They will, however, be in sections where the post count is turned on. Look forward to that.

But there is no better comparison of me and M_F than that in my sig. I mean, just look at it.

I voted for Sam because I really like people that I used to hate and now love the shit out of. And even if that makes no sense then fuck all of you, I'm voting for Sam anyway.

Bitch pleaseeeeeeeee!
Y'all just jealous! *to the left*

But really I'd vote for Sam over me aswell(I already did). I'll just countinue to work on my tan and amazing complexion, and forget this whole mess ever happened!

I'll just leave with some good advice....Vote with your penis, not with your heart!
</3

Sam is smart. M_F is pleasant. In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant, for years I was smart, I recommend pleasant. Whilst being smart will gain you respect and reverence, the results of being nice are far more incandescent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back