WZ Singles Tournament 1st Round Matchup: Dagger Dias vs. Shadowmancer

Dagger Dias vs. Shadownmancer

• Dagger Dias

• Shadowmancer

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only know Shadow from his music posts. Dagger put me in a video game. Vote Dagger.

He doesn't think Curry Man is more entertaining than Daniels. He should have -10 votes.

Now that's a bit harsh.... but then again, we are rivals and it's only natural for the heel (that'd be you, GD) to try to get heel heat. Are you just mad that I win all of our debates?

Dagger. If I vote for him, he'll likely stay around. And it will be another person for JKOBerg to pwn!

Who's Next!

Shadow. He's not very proliic any more, but he has made some great threads in the past. I find Dagger a bit tries-too-hard, if I'm honest.

Looks like I'm not gonna make it past this round. If I lose, then the better poster won. Shadowmancer has been on this forum much longer than I have, plus I would have had better odds if I had become a regular on here months ago rather than weeks ago. There were several months that I didn't even post on here. That's obviously changed lately, but hey there's always next time. Thank you to those who voted for me.

You had a good showing, Dagger. Shadow's only been a mod since I started here until he stepped down. You'll get there. Just bear the cross. What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back