WZ Singles Tournament 1st Round Matchup: 48.7 v/s Killjoy

48.7 vs. Killjoy/Death Agent

• Killjoy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guess we should have a poster tournament every month.

Dave, you are silly. Quit being silly.

I just think that a lot of good posters are going to go out at the hands of people who have done nothing to warrant such approval. 487 is not one of them but I would hate for a trend to begin. Meh, may the best man win. I am not going to continue arguing for someone when I have my own very tough match to concentrate on.

I gotta support one of my sig making brethren. Hopefully one of the members of the Palace of Sigdom goes far in this tourney (whether it be Doc, Me, KillJoy, or Phoenix). I haven't seen much of 48.7 around and I don't know a whole lot about him, except what I've heard. So with that said, KillJoy/Death Agent makes me laugh, has good post, and is a good sigger on the rise. So he has my vote.

48.7 will always be a homey, but, honestly, he could probably give two shits about people voting for him. I'm going with Death Agent, not because I don't liike 48.7, but because this means nothing to him and Death Agent has been shat upon lately for no good reason.

Well I'm holding my own for a relative unknown. This seems to be a very close match-up.

You're "unknown" to me. I'm also a guy with more posts than every other member on this forum (sans KB) who hasn't been around long enough to meet all the new guys.

So clearly, you are good enough to those that know of you.

I am not being funny here, TADA. I am also not trying to sound like a cunt because you know that I like you. However, in response to Will's post, I think that people are voting for KJ because they are not voting for 487, if that makes any sense at all?

Leafy, I admire what you are trying to do but Jake will steam roll everyone that is not a WZ legend... Because he is one.

I can try. I have like 3 votes so far. Now I'm just trying for the pity vote

You know, against Jake that could actually turn out to be a very sound strategy.

You gave me my first red rep for voting against you? I see why people voted against you. I just voted for Killjoy because he was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back