WZ Fantasy Football 2008

Are you interested in WZ Fantasy Football?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was going to go ahead and set things up, but I think we're still undetermined on a number of people to put in the league. 12 teams works better... that way there's flexibility in the draft, for one thing, as well as free agency.

We should probably get a consensus first on that.

This is reassuring. It takes 12 to start a league, we now have 12. Those of you who have vited yes will get the first 12 spots. If they limit a league to 12, then we're done, but we should be able to keep adding.

A.J., Agrex, Chris Vegas, FoleyIsGod, Freedom 35, IrishCanadian25, justinsayne, Mighty NorCal, PeteRose'sHaircut, Phatso, TheOneBigWill, Uncle Shocky.

Where's Brian Becker / Fleury's Glove Hand? I figured he'd be all over this!

I'll do it. I love this shit. I missed out on it last year.

I set up a 12 team league on Yahoo. Again, it's not meant to leave people out, but because anything more than 12 teams makes it to the point where it's not fun at all, because there's no flexibility with the waiver wire and the draft itself. The league will be filled on a first come-first serve basis. When you sign up, identify your team name in this thread. I'm in as "The Angry Pirates".

The Draft is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, August 27 at 8:45 p.m EST.

League ID: 151008
Password: brady2moss (Case-sensitive)

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

If you have any issues with the scoring/draft time, let me know.

I joined the league as Strafro's Stars. Not sure if I made the list originally, if it comes to it and I took the spot of someone in front of me I can leave.

Are we doing a Fantasy League on either espn.com or nfl.com? Because I can't change my yahoo e-mail address, and for some stupid reason both e-mail addresses I have under yahoo are cancelled.

So I have no way of signing up for the Yahoo Fantasy league. So, were we doing a espn.com or nfl.com version as well???

Are we doing a Fantasy League on either espn.com or nfl.com? Because I can't change my yahoo e-mail address, and for some stupid reason both e-mail addresses I have under yahoo are cancelled.

So I have no way of signing up for the Yahoo Fantasy league. So, were we doing a espn.com or nfl.com version as well???

Can't you just make a new one?

I say we should do it on ESPN, I really like the ESPN draft leagues. Though we still have plenty of time to decide on what league we will use as the season is still over a month away.

Will, just make a new account on Yahoo.

I decided to create the league on Yahoo, mainly because I've been using it for years, and I find it really convenient. I ran through a draft the other night on Yahoo, and their new draft room is awesome, and a lot more easier to navigate than ESPN's. There are a few signups already in the league I created.

Still looking for at least two, four maximum this Wednesday at 8:45 pm. It's going to be a real good league.

18 people expressed that they had interest, and so far only 8 have actually taken the initiative! What are you waiting for?!

Still looking for at least two, four maximum this Wednesday at 8:45 pm. It's going to be a real good league.

18 people expressed that they had interest, and so far only 8 have actually taken the initiative! What are you waiting for?!

I would never be able to get on for the draft, my work schedule has picked up more than expected, and I had trouble getting on for a draft to another league yesterday due to work, so I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back