WZ Fantasy Football 2008

Are you interested in WZ Fantasy Football?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Who is interested in being a part of a Wrestlezone Forums Fantasy Football League for 2008? I am not sure if this is an ongoing thing here, but it's certainly feasible, and I'd be glad to set it up. If you are interested, answer the poll and I will check availability.

-IC25

I'm in. I ran the league last year on yahoo, but it didn't get nearly as heated and nasty as I thought it would.

However, the defending Wrestlezone SuperBowl Champion has been banned for life, good job Wes, so by default, I am declaring myself the new Wrestlezone SuperBowl Champion since I did lose in the Super Bowl.

X should probably be in considering he only lost twice all year, sucks to lose in the first round of the playoffs when you go 12-2, but hey, that's what happens when you play the Shockmasters in round one.

Now waits for X to come on and call bullshit, hahaha.

you should probably count me in but I dont want to think about football right now because that would mean summers over

I'm in

BTW I was thinking of doing to WZ pick'em again this year too, that was pretty fun last year and is easy to set up

I'd be interested, but it depends on how school is going for me that semester though.

The thing is, fantasy football is nothing like fantasy baseball/hockey/basketball. Log on once a week, and once before the game to make sure none of your guys have injuries that might prevent them from playing, and you're good.

This is reassuring. It takes 12 to start a league, we now have 12. Those of you who have vited yes will get the first 12 spots. If they limit a league to 12, then we're done, but we should be able to keep adding.

A.J., Agrex, Chris Vegas, FoleyIsGod, Freedom 35, IrishCanadian25, justinsayne, Mighty NorCal, PeteRose'sHaircut, Phatso, TheOneBigWill, Uncle Shocky.

Where's Brian Becker / Fleury's Glove Hand? I figured he'd be all over this!

I have never actually done this and would really like to, I know in fantasy baseball they allow up to 20 teams, but not sure how the football works. But I'm in if I can get in.

Wow, from the looks of it I just barely made the list. Thank you Irish.. I LOVE me some Fantasy Football. Its roughly the only fantasy game I play. :)glare: sports wise, anyways. lol)

ANYWHO.. how are we setting this up? I've only ever done F.F. off nfl.com and I assume with this, we'd be using the espn.com site? Also, are we having a live draft.. since some of us live in different time zones..

If we are live drafting (which I opt for, mind you) can we all set a specific time far enough in the future (at least a minimum of a week or more) that way we have plenty of time to make sure we can make it? I'd hate to have my draft get simmed because it was in the middle of the night, or early fricken morning. I'd just like to know in advance, so I won't miss it.

Finally.. draft-wise and all.. will it be anytime SOON? Or are we waiting until like July, or August?

i thought it was soccer.

NFL is not my thing :) Id give it a shot, but as I dont know much about the game, it wouldnt be fair on those whpo know the game and want to play.

so give my spot to whoever wants it

When are we going to start Fantasy Football?
I dont know where we're going to this but on Yahoo, We can make the league as of now, maybe we can start discussing a good time for the live online draft

I'll be more than happy to set things up.

Draft should be some time in late-August, in case there are injuries during the preseason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back