WZ Big Brother Season 2 Interest

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
Season one of WZ Big brother last happened in 2014 (damn, it's been that long?). I'm back again to see if there's any interest. I'd host again and if there's enough interest, maybe it could be a special edition of WZ Big Brother such as playing as a duo or other twists like that.

Let me know. Would you be interested in a WZ Big Brother Season 2? 12-16 people would be ideal.

Explaination
LINK: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=277987

What's this? Could you please explain it?
Yeah, sorry. I should've explained that better. I edited the opening post and provided a link to the last time we did something like this. If you still have questions, let me know.

Will said tiger be wearing pickles as the Lord intended?

You know that ceremonial necklace and briny broach of our beloved garlicky God? The tiger protects the case in which they are contained.

Ooooh. Season is already gonna be good now that you want to play, haha. Guys! KB wants to play, let's freaking get this going! Need more participants.

If I say yes, will you join!?

Join? Hell im already in the basement, Sir Jammington. Where did you think all that pigs blood in fridge came from?

I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Have a bit of school plus WZCW plus my Writing Gallery ramblings. I'd also be coming into the house with a huge target on my back due to Season One. The season shall have a new winner. But I'm rooting for whoever finds refuge in the Almighty Pickle God.

Bless the brine, Pickle Apostles.

Cool, I like Dave. Can you bring me a bottle of whiskey?

Still need an answer on that tiger thing Jam.

Depends on who the tiger eats first, but I can put a bandana on his neck to pull in that Frosted Flakes advertising money if that helps.

If this is deed, as your outgoing previous winner I will elect the winner of Season 2.

Each houseguest must create a haiku about pickles. I will pick the one I feel praises the delicious crunchy treat the best. Everyone has til this Saturday, Central Time. May the odds be ever in your flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back