• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wwetributes/Obama For Clemency Campaign

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
You know, Obama, I thought you were a thorn in the side of this forum's ass for quite a few weeks. Also, at the time, I meant all the shit things I said about you. But, you kept your composure, and you made me, a 25 year-old man, look like a child. Furthermore, you continue to post in here, and you haven't gotten into any shit since Macca left.

So, all of this is to say that I'm the first e-signature on this here clemency petition for you.

Yeah Wwetribute has been doing fine, haven't been around for the time when he got thrown in here and why, but I must say the time I've had to get to know him, I quite like him!

Tdigs, this is nice of you and everything but I doubt higher-ups will be swayed by the opinions of greats like Doug Crashin. At least I hope that's not the case.

Wow guys, this actually means a lot. This is why I like these forums..such a great community. When I do get out, I'll looking for a name change, something completely different from wwetributes, I just made it that considering I though of it at the last second, and it was my you tube channel name.

But I have some nice plans, I'm gonna start fresh. Have a nice name change, maybe get a Sig from doc, ;), walk out a new man.

Thanks Tdigle. Macca left? I guess that explains why he hasn't be posting here lately..

Wow wow wow, hold up. If Macca is out, how come his name is still Lifetime Anal Bitch, and it's in red?

He just hasn't been heard from recently. MAybe he got bored or is having lockout issues.

Tdigs, this is nice of you and everything but I doubt higher-ups will be swayed by the opinions of greats like Doug Crashin. At least I hope that's not the case.

Hey Coco. STFU you. I was just offering my opinion. If he gets released due to said opinion, then so be it. It's not like my opinion really matters or anything.

Your as in all of you, not just Doug Crashin's. Though if ripping on Doug is the new thing, I'm all for it. :p

If I do get realesed...................can I keep the name? Please? Or at least change it to
The Daveinator, or possibly Have a _ in there, like The_Daveinator, but I like the first way better. That's what I'm going to change it too anyway. Hope Mr. Dave doesn't get jealous, it just seems cooler to me having my real name in the username, wwetributes897 does seem really gummy..I mean cummy..I mean crummy. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back