• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Survivor Series 2011 - US Championship - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. John Morrison

This match should be a show stealer. Ziggler pulling double duty again just proves how much WWE sees in this guy and how much they trust him to deliver. I see Dolph losing here and hopefully moving away from the midcard division while Morrison can do what he does best and hold another midcard belt. This match will be great no doubt. But I can't help but ponder how Zack Ryder will be included here. There's been on online story that Johnny Ace rejected his Twitter Petition for a United States Title match. Somehow Ryder will get involved here and potentially cost Ziggler the Championship. And that's not necessarily a bad thing as Ziggler can go on to feud with higher profile Superstars in the WWE; say Cena.

Hamler's Prediction - John Morrison will become the NEW United States Champion.

I just thought of this, and got the idea from Aftermath (from the Score here in Canada) and by listening to CSR.

What if by chance Brodus Clay makes his debut, angry because good ole Johnny Ace has been putting him off, and destroys Morrison, which leaves a spot for Ryder to sneak in and have his US Title Shot?

Survivor Series is known for debuts of superstars ala Taker and Rock?

Any thoughts?

John Morrison is quite possibly the one guy I really don't like watching in WWE.

He's bland, his moves bore me personally except for the shit he pulled in the Royal Rumble last year. I don't see why anyone likes him, aside his entrance format which is pretty cool but even that has gotten old. So what it comes down to for me is, you got Dolph Ziggler whose quite probably one of the top mid-card if not the top mid-card guy at the moment, whose wrestling twice in one night for a second Pay-Per-View in a row and is the best United States Champion in fucking years. Versus someone I don't like.

Yeah, Ziggler wins. Morrison can leave the WWE. I personally won't care. But don't take the belt from Ziggler when hes done so well with it and hand it off to Morrison of all people.

I think that something similar to what happened at Vengeance will take place. I expect the 5 on 5 classical Survivor Series match to curtain jerk the PPV. Ziggler will possibly take the last fall in the match which I believe is going to end with Orton and Sheamus being undefeated on the face side. The US title match will start right after that and most possibly Ziggler will be retaining his title. Morrison has what, one win in his last ten matches. He is in no position to win the title and has no momentum whatsoever. Dolph Ziggler on the other hand is probably the next big main event heel of Raw.

I just thought of this, and got the idea from Aftermath (from the Score here in Canada) and by listening to CSR.
What if by chance Brodus Clay makes his debut, angry because good ole Johnny Ace has been putting him off, and destroys Morrison, which leaves a spot for Ryder to sneak in and have his US Title Shot?
Any thoughts?

You know, that could work. Then Mason Ryan turns heel, takes the belt from Ryder, then has a huge a$$ feud with Brodus clay??

Why is this happening instead of Ziggler VS Ryder? I am a huge fan of Morrison and always enjoy his matches but why is he getting a push here when Ryder should get a title match on PPV? I bet it will open the show. Ziggler will likely retain because if he is losing the title it would probably be to someone like Ryder or Mason. Morrison might not be sticking around and I hope he steals the show with Ziggler here so WWE will see what they are missing out on if he leaves.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Dolph Ziggler will retain the United States Championship.

Ziggler will make Morrison look like a million bucks.

I'm guessing Ziggler wins. Unless they have something else planned down the road.

Ziggler is the perfect guy for Morrison. Ziggler sells a LOT and his matches tell stories. He'll be able to piece together Morrison into a coherant match and make all his offense look amazing.

Somehow I think Zach Ryder gets thrown into this match at the last possible minute making it a three way. I think Ryder mins Morrisson to take the title and Ziggler doesn't lose any heat since he was never pinned.

Can't see Morrison walking away with the title here. Ziggler has remained relevant throughout 2011, and he's seen his fair share of championships. I know Ziggler has done a lot in the mid card scene, and some people think he should move on to bigger and better things (time in the world title scene), and I think it will happen someday, but I don't think Morrison has a realistic shot a title win here. Yeah, I know, the losing streak is over, but WWE hasn't shown in any real faith in Morrison in a while, and I don't think they'll put the strap on him here.

Ziggler should walk away with the title, and I do expect a solid match here. Both guys are pretty athletic, and they can move at a nice quick pace, and I am looking forward to this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back