WWE Supplemental Draft LD

Shad Gaspard:
David Otunga, You mean anthony Mason. i would beat him down and carv my name in his head.

Shad Gaspard:
Shad Vs Cena, Now that sounds great to me. i never liked him any way. it will be like rocky vs Cluber Lang, But i wont stop beating him down, and JTG beter not try to be like apollo or he'll get some too

This is getting as good as Skip Sheffield's twitter.

Ouch, JTG to Raw means Shad stays on Smackdown which means:

a) he doesn't suck it up on Raw and eventually become Ted's Virgil
2) he stays on Smackdown on has to try and surpass Ziggler, McIntyre, etc. on the depth chart. He won't, and will have to find a tag partner/be a bodyguard for someone.

See a trend? The dude is made to be the muscle of a group. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm bored of him as a single's competitor. JTG might be ok in Raw's midcard and teaming with other faces, but Shad is done.

It looks like Smackdown has received all of the jobbers and "comedy relief" with Chavo, Masters, and Hornswoggle. At least Hornswoggle is off Raw. Hopefully they will do something with Cody Rhodes. Natalya, Zeke, Goldust, and Khali will probably be lost in the shuffle. Maybe Natalya can breath some fresh air into the awful divas division on Raw.

...I've just realised that there are only 5 people who've had world titles on Smackdown. That's rediculous. I'm fairly sure Raw got that many on Monday.

When the Big Show's the biggest name on a brand at the moment, something's very wrong.

The rest of the Dynasty better follow Nattie. Or at least she better continue to follow them.

The thing is, Smackdown! was putting on the greater shows recently in my opinion.
Arguably except the RAW where the SD! Guys took over!

As long as the guest host concept is around, it will always overshadow the wrestling-side of things. So why is all this talent sent to RAW?

You'll still get some great wrestling from Smackdown! but I don't see how it helps young guys get over.

It's no secret that a lot of RAW's audience don't watch Smackdown. When there's been R-Truth vs McIntyre and Shad vs JTG matches on PPV... the crowd reaction bombed.

Smackdown need at least a few main eventers so when a rookie beats them, the word will spread and people will sit up and take notice.

I'm just... completely at a loss right now.

Corey Clayton: We've just recieved an update from The Chairman's office .... JTG has NOT been sent to Raw. He is staying on SmackDown. We apologize for the misinformation.

I think that is actual proof that WWE don't know what they're doing at the moment.

Probably pretty fucking high down at Titan Towers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back