WWE Supplemental Draft LD

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2007608 said:
I agree with this fella right here.

Cheers Theo, if not it'll be Mark Henry to form a tag team with Chavo.

The World's Strongest Water Throwers.

I'm actually gonna boycott Smackdown.

I'm sorry but I always thought that brand was about the wrestling and it always came handy whilst RAW had all those shitty guest host skits.

WWE has pushed it too far now. Hornswoggle will take up valuable ring time that could be gave to a Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler match.

Let there be. I don't care. Now the TNA marks can't complain "Raw is four da kiddiez and Hornswoggle takez up to mush TV Thyme"

I am actually looking forwad to SD's future. We could really see young guys step up their games.

I am actually looking forwad to SD's future. We could really see young guys step up their games.

Me too. I'm excited for Christian to work the main event and I think Cody Rhodes will be the midcard draft pick that really ups his game and becomes a very important part of the brand by the end of the year.

Yes we may see the young guys step up their game Doc and I totally look forward to that. But if you make one show stock full of Main Eventers and the other with Upper Midcarders and lower, only bad things can happen.

Smackdown guys will be elevated til they win the title. Then they will be drafted to RAW at some point later next year. And because of all the main event talent on RAW (unless Smackdown! gains several main eventers back in that year's draft) that SD! star will get buried.

Its like how can a SD! guy reach the top of the mountain when he can't get fully over without a big star to beat to get people to sit up and notice, and then they get drafted to RAW just to get lost in the midcard.

You can argue that Swagger got pushed well on ECW with the biggest names he beat being Matt Hardy and Christian (not certified main eventers). But when he was first drafted to RAW, he got completely lost in the shuffle. Hence why he's now champ on SD!

I dunno, I do think RAW should have MORE main eventers so SD! can have more young guys develop, but this is just an absurd ratio for anything productive to happen right now.

I'm not. Tbh Smackdown's really getting it in the shorts with the draft. They'll make it work, but it's insanely disproportianate.

Also JTG's gone to Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back