WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

Because Brock is still WWE's biggest box office draw. Why kill that, and the championship's current prestige?

Because part time champs are awful and if Brock retains here nobody is believable to beat him. If the 3 biggest badasses they can throw at him can't do it, why should I believe anybody can? I know the likely answer is Roman at Mania but there's zero benefit to that. Brock can be a draw without the belt, just say Angle shelled out a ton of money to get him back after a couple months.

Plus him holding the title hostage is leading to other guys who could be in the title picture stuck doing other crap feuds.

Because part time champs are awful and if Brock retains here nobody is believable to beat him. If the 3 biggest badasses they can throw at him can't do it, why should I believe anybody can? I know the likely answer is Roman at Mania but there's zero benefit to that. Brock can be a draw without the belt, just say Angle shelled out a ton of money to get him back after a couple months.

Plus him holding the title hostage is leading to other guys who could be in the title picture stuck doing other crap feuds.

Hogan was mostly a part time champion. Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back