• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

Actually not a bad match. I think I might like Demon Finn Balor. Certainly more interesting than regular cardboard Finn Balor.

The only thing that was ever annoying to me is when Taker would come out first. It negates the entire point of the slow walk out.

When I was about 13 a buddy and I spent hours trying to figure out how you would counter or break moves.

We would do everything in slow motion because obviously we didn't want to hurt each other and submissions we'd apply just a bit of firm pressure.

Standing up is a good way to counter some moves.

There was some putz on these boards a long time ago who was insisting that the DDT was a legitimate combat move. I listed off about a dozen ways to counter it, starting with "don't fall forward onto the top of your head". He threatened to kill my family.

Good times.

Best match of the main card so far. Idk if that's a compliment or not, though.

B match when we're begging for an A match. Besides New Days and Usos, this has been a chore. Again.

If it wasn't for Cole/ReDragon now, I'd wonder why the hell I'm still watching this shit.

If we get Shield music and/or gear, I couldn't care less what else happens, this show will be a-ok with this guy.

B match when we're begging for an A match. Besides New Days and Usos, this has been a chore. Again.

If it wasn't for Cole/ReDragon now, I'd wonder why the hell I'm still watching this shit.

It's because everything is so crammed in for the sake of time. We have thirteen matches, one of which is nine seconds long, and we're still rushed for time. Cut some of the stuff out and make it up to the wrestlers somehow. There was no need for the six man or the Cruiserweight tag. Take those off completely, move Cass vs. Show and Naomi vs. Natalya to the Kickoff show and let the main card breathe.

Because the next four matches should be varying degrees of sweet. I'm still feeling that the Fatal 4 Way will be the best match ever.

There was some putz on these boards a long time ago who was insisting that the DDT was a legitimate combat move. I listed off about a dozen ways to counter it, starting with "don't fall forward onto the top of your head". He threatened to kill my family.

Good times.

Was this the dummy that tried to state that because one mma fight used it in a fight?

AMBROSE AND ROLLINS RE-UNITE

Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back