• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Summerslam 2017: Longest Party of the Summer

Hello chaps. Had company earlier, so being on this thread would have been whack. Have been watching show, though. No reason for Cena or Orton to win. The Show/Cass Match was insanely slow, but I expected that. Cool that Nattie won. Alexa looks hotter than usual, if that's even possible.

Well the look is amazing. Her wrestling has been pretty darn good too.

Her in-ring work has improved a ridiculous amount. At first she was just another gorgeous blonde but she's turned into a more than competent worker, which I wouldn't have bet on.

Her in-ring work has improved a ridiculous amount. At first she was just another gorgeous blonde but she's turned into a more than competent worker, which I wouldn't have bet on.

From the heel version of Kelly Kelly to a legitimately good wrestler. That is an NXT success story if ever there was one.

That was a really good match. I really like Bliss, but I think Sasha is the best choice to be champion right now.

Really hope Sasha can finally have a long reign with title now after her less than a month long reigns last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back