WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

The belt design is just fine. It's different enough that it's distinguished but similar enough that nobody is going to start some horseshit argument about "which belt means more." They're both WWE created belts on WWE "competing brands." Therefore... belts are "equal" in the minds of booking and creative.

I just wish the area behind the title plate was a different color. Red straps are fine.

They were completely ignoring the match to chant about a fucking belt. There is absolutely no way their lives serve any purpose.

At the Raw after Wrestlemania, the chants were about wanting a beach ball and cheering for the hotel they got in their travel package.

I just wish the area behind the title plate was a different color. Red straps are fine.

Yeah that's what I said too. I think black would be better. I just don't like the red on red look.

The red on white for the Women's title looks perfectly fine.

The belt design is just fine. It's different enough that it's distinguished but similar enough that nobody is going to start some horseshit argument about "which belt means more." They're both WWE created belts on WWE "competing brands." Therefore... belts are "equal" in the minds of booking and creative.

Also, I heard a rumour about the Smackdown belt getting some blue in it, whilst RAW got the red version.
You can definitely imagine how that would have gone down with the majority. Good to have SmackDown retain the WWE WHC on its show in its entirety, lMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back