WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

My bet: Orton and Wade Barrett are on the final three, they eliminate each other, Jericho enters and wins it without doing anything...

A thought: Suppose this happens and Jericho refuses to enter the ring, therefore resulting in the Rumble being...a draw.

2012 is big of a year to have this end in a draw, however I would love for there to be so kind of ending where they would have to restart the rumble with the last ten people in the match.

To me, Jericho winning at 30 is too well known by the IWC. But what does Vince choose between disappointing a couple thousand IWC smarks or having a never-before-seen royal rumble?

My money is on the Jericho angle. Although I would like to see Orton have some kind of moral victory in all this. It can build a feud for a couple weeks, or even after WM.

2012 is big of a year to have this end in a draw, however I would love for there to be so kind of ending where they would have to restart the rumble with the last ten people in the match.

A Royal Rumble with a busted ring (like after the Henry-Big Show match) would be hilarious.

Why does Eve care about Zack so much? She's been going out with him for about three weeks and it's widely accepted that she's doing it out of pity.

The pre-show seems to imply a card order of Cena/Kane, Punk/Ziggler, WHC Triple Threat, then of course Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back