WWE Raw LD Is With Dragon on 6/14

Fatal 4 Way match

Eve - YES
Gail Kim - OH YES!
Maryse - To be expected
Alicia Fox - Please no - should've made it Jillian!!

Wait, we get divas at the 4-way, but not the US Title? I know they wanted to show how it's hard for the champ to retain, but why not put the Diva's Title on free TV and charge for the US?

Hey, don't get me wrong, that was a fun little segment, giant whole roster-encompassing brawls usually are. But I'm just left scratching my head here...the rookies get fired...and then get punked out by the likes of Mark Henry and Santino...like, what part of this is supposed to make me consider these guys a threat? Where are they supposed to go from here?

Fun segment, but they're kind of making the NXT guys look like total shit.

I completely agree, man.

It actually makes me kind of happy Danielson wasn't there tonight. No way should he be apart of a group that runs away from motherfucking Santino.

I completely agree, man.

It actually makes me kind of happy Danielson wasn't there tonight. No way should he be apart of a group that runs away from motherfucking Santino.

And Henry/Cena/Orton/Edge/Sheamus/Regal/King

Last Week: "Why didn't anyone come out and help Cena?"

This Week: "Why are people helping out John Cena?"
What happened tonight is exactly why no one came out last week, becuase logically they'd have run them out the building, which isn't very intimidating at all. Hence why this could have been put off perhaps for a few weeks to get the NXT guys to look a bit stronger rather than just a bunch of guys who got lucky last week via the surprise of it all.
Not saying it should never have happen but not 7days later.

Yeah, Mark Henry and Santino were the ONLY people out there. Sheamus, Cena, Edge, and Regal had nothing to do with it.

Come on, man, nobody looked weak there.

I love how you mention Regal like he's not a jobber.

Let's see...who was first to hit the ring? A 60 year old man, who promptly beat the shit out of a few guys about 40 years younger than him before having the likes of Mark Henry and Santino show up to help clean the ring. THEN Edge and Sheamus and Orton came out.

That's not the point though. It's not who was beating them up, it was the fact that they were completely dominated by the WWE guys and sent running with their tails between their legs. After them being fired tonight as well, seriously, explain to me how any fan out there would consider the NXT guys a threat, at all? I'm not asking for much here, just your basic booking 101 that's been used for the last 30 years. The heels have to do something for us to take them seriously as a threat, otherwise, why should we care as a fan? I know KB's got my back on this one.

Señor Truth;2130522 said:
TNA is going to be doing a house show about 10 minutes from me. Anyone know if they're any good?

Go, just go, I had a shit load of fun at the one I went to a couple weeks ago, just remember to bring a camera, TNA wrestlers are very fan friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back